ADVERTISEMENT

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos to a student

I would hope any woman competing in a pageant would look cute-to-hot in a bikini onstage after months of cardio, weight training, dieting, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. Hair and makeup are professionally done, so several hours of prep and probably a long fast just to be ready for that photo. And she still looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

She's cute, but certainly doesn't blow you away for a former Miss Anywhere. And let's be honest, she doesn't actually look like that. Here's the day-to-day:

7169904-6473349-image-m-5_1544276646067.jpg

Teaching is a tough job...

Teaching is a tough job...
Well I do agree somewhat, but going to grade school in the 1960's high school in the 70's in rural Nebraska all you had was the old granny some we're nice and pleasant some were just plain mean and definitely nothing to get a crush on. As a jr high and high school young man , she would have been pretty good looking back then!!!

I don’t even know how thats possible. Do people just let their kids sit at home all day?
I believe when you get into the hill people it a whole new ballgame, I'm not a expert but a buddy of mine went out there and he said it was just a little odd, so it is hear say, take it for what it's worth

Reactions: SC_'sker
I don’t even know how thats possible. Do people just let their kids sit at home all day?

Sometimes they don't let the girls off of the family property. Dude, go to the Appalachians and you'll see some stuff. It's bad on the VA side in spots too.

Well I do agree somewhat, but going to grade school in the 1960's high school in the 70's in rural Nebraska all you had was the old granny some we're nice and pleasant some were just plain mean and definitely nothing to get a crush on. As a jr high and high school young man , she would have been pretty good looking back then!!!

Not everyone can be taught by Mrs. Dewald!

As long as u are not putting it in a chicas dumper ur chance of contracting the HIV W straight sex is pretty low.
There are lists of dudes who were married that had the hiv that never gave it to their wives or gfs...and u know they were knockin da boots.

Magic beat that sh!t. HIV is a hoax.

Magic beat that sh!t. HIV is a hoax.

He is a good example of proving my point of having a low degree of actually contracting HIV through non butt sex...He had HIV and his wife never got it...They must have had sects a lot before he knew he had it..and she never got it..

WE all know good Ol' magic was switch hitting and of course that is how he got it...but that is a different story altogether..

Better send her a birthday card, she turns 80 this month.

It should be an apology note for all the pranks we pulled on that lady...... But then she would know who the guilty parties were! A couple of Meridian school board members would have to fess up as well! It felt like she was near retirement in 1986, but she was probably only my age (48) in 1986 (I guess that makes me close to retirement!) Time, she does FLY!

It should be an apology note for all the pranks we pulled on that lady...... But then she would know who the guilty parties were! A couple of Meridian school board members would have to fess up as well! It felt like she was near retirement in 1986, but she was probably only my age (48) in 1986 (I guess that makes me close to retirement!) Time, she does FLY!
I'm a few years older than you, and I know she knows who the culprits were!!! I believe there are some former teachers that are still on antipsychotic meds after dealing with my class

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
Jeesh. Tough crowd! That's a mug shot for crying out loud.

You know all have cabin fever when teachers behaving badly threads from 2018 come out of the woodwork.

I was a bit harsh in my comments, not my best, but looking back, we saw pageant, mugshot and everyday makeup shots. We got to see her best, her worst and somewhere in the middle.

I would certainly use kinder words today, but my overall opinion hasn't really changed. Just a difference in personal preference it would appear.

Nebraska certainly isn’t stockpiled with attractive women! It’s actually quite worse than Kentucky!! Quite worse!

ADVERTISEMENT