ADVERTISEMENT

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos to a student

This is beauty pageant material? Goodness gracious.

Where's lite at, he usually laps up these types of posts.

“her talent was playing the fiddle”

I don’t know why that made me laugh, but it did.

7170148-6473349-image-m-15_1544277421773.jpg

She looks really freaking cute to me, and I have no choice but to assume all the wives of the posters on this board are 11's, I guess. Yikes, tough crowd.

wow... a little thick in the body ...I may be picky but.....that vaguely looks like a guy in drag....and YES...my wife is an 11!

No doubt you bench 300, squat 450, and drive a golf ball 400 yards to, and I already know you wear the same size jeans you did in high school so don't even go there, because I already know. Kidding of course, I'm sure your wife is gorgeous and I do mean that......but these threads just never fail to crack me up. I suspect if we had a thread dedicated to posters wives/girlfriends, make in anonymous, nobody has any idea who is posting the picture, nobody knows who she's married to or dating, just post the picture, I cannot help but think the Kentucky girl would win in a landslide. Big. Landslide. Not against your wife of course, but in general.

She looks really freaking cute to me, and I have no choice but to assume all the wives of the posters on this board are 11's, I guess. Yikes, tough crowd.

I would hope any woman competing in a pageant would look cute-to-hot in a bikini onstage after months of cardio, weight training, dieting, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. Hair and makeup are professionally done, so several hours of prep and probably a long fast just to be ready for that photo. And she still looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

She's cute, but certainly doesn't blow you away for a former Miss Anywhere. And let's be honest, she doesn't actually look like that. Here's the day-to-day:

7169904-6473349-image-m-5_1544276646067.jpg

Last edited:
I would hope any woman competing in a pageant would look cute-to-hot in a bikini onstage after months of cardio, weight training, dieting, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. Hair and makeup are professionally done, so several hours of prep and probably a long fast just to be ready for this photo. And she still looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

She's cute, but certainly doesn't blow you away for a former Miss Anywhere. And let's be honest, she doesn't actually look like that. Here's the day-to-day reality:

I love that picture in all honesty...love it.

I would hope any woman competing in a pageant would look cute-to-hot in a bikini onstage after months of cardio, weight training, dieting, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. Hair and makeup are professionally done, so several hours of prep and probably a long fast just to be ready for that photo. And she still looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

She's cute, but certainly doesn't blow you away for a former Miss Anywhere. And let's be honest, she doesn't actually look like that. Here's the day-to-day:

Mug shot after no sleep and no makeup.....and probably multiple of hours spent crying judging by her puffy eyes. I would say she's still a pretty attractive woman considering all of that. I have no idea what possesses a woman to send nude photos to anyone let alone a minor but lets not confuse the mental health issue with that face. You put a smile on her face and her in a Husker T shirt and there isn't a guy on this board that wouldn't want to "date her".

7170148-6473349-image-m-15_1544277421773.jpg

She probably dieted for a year straight to get this thin, and she peaked at 16, so yea, she ugly now. For reals.

Which is why she is throwing her hooch photos around to 15 year olds. Plus she's a gold digger (married a coal magnate) who is probably feeling the pinch of lower coal prices. Messed-up head, over the hill, looking for a young hump. Good stuff here.

Wait... you guys are really going to ignore the fact that her husband is a "coal magnate" named Chas. And she's working as an 8th grade science teacher?

Reactions: SoFL Husker
Mug shot after no sleep and no makeup.....and probably multiple of hours spent crying judging by her puffy eyes. I would say she's still a pretty attractive woman considering all of that. I have no idea what possesses a woman to send nude photos to anyone let alone a minor but lets not confuse the mental health issue with that face. You put a smile on her face and her in a Husker T shirt and there isn't a guy on this board that wouldn't want to "date her".

No makeup and puffy eyes is what her husband sees (or used to see) every morning. A smile would help but we've seen her smile plenty in other photos. I would say her mugshot is far closer to how she looks than the pageant shots, but let's throw out the extremes. Here's the most recent, everyday photo Google could produce:

ramsey-carpenter-972ab9c3-4a3a-4630-9bf8-aa82e1cf61a-resize-750.jpeg

Is she cute? Sure. But we're still talking about a 6 or 7 best case. This isn't the normal message board deal where we're taking a supermodel and knocking her down several levels because her feet are a half size too big and we could all "do better."

This appears to be the opposite. Some of you are taking a slightly-above-average, garden-variety girl and trying to make her into a 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerDana
Wish she was my high school teacher and she pulled me into science lab behind the buns and burners.
Bunsen? got the point. Ms.Kruse says hello. Too stupid to know what she really meant when she asked me when I was going to grow up...:oops:

Play on words....buns as the butt in her swimsuit. U the grammar police or something?
Figured that was what you were going for but then what's the burner? Gotta finish the pun if you're gonna go that route.Winking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT