ADVERTISEMENT

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos to a student

No, just pissed this never happened to us when we were teenagers
Ummmm well I had a very attractive 20 something substitute teacher hit on me when I was 14 and I was too stupid to realize what she wanted. Her PE teacher husband would have killed me. Ahhh what could have been. Back then it if somebody would have found out it would have just got swept under the rug.

Hey Floyd, you still doin' the dirty with Emma Johnson?

"Let it be known that Nebraska is the only team to visit Kinnick and not do the first quarter wave

— Emma Johnson (@emmajohn8) November 23, 2018"
We've been a**holes before. Remember when our kickers were on the field during Script Ohio at the Horseshoe?

7170148-6473349-image-m-15_1544277421773.jpg

She looks really freaking cute to me, and I have no choice but to assume all the wives of the posters on this board are 11's, I guess. Yikes, tough crowd.

Gotta remember...guys on this board get more stoked over the half naked kids in summer football camp vids. They’d all take this gal.

I would hope any woman competing in a pageant would look cute-to-hot in a bikini onstage after months of cardio, weight training, dieting, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. Hair and makeup are professionally done, so several hours of prep and probably a long fast just to be ready for that photo. And she still looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

She's cute, but certainly doesn't blow you away for a former Miss Anywhere. And let's be honest, she doesn't actually look like that. Here's the day-to-day:

7169904-6473349-image-m-5_1544276646067.jpg

She's about a 7 or 8......beers.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT