ADVERTISEMENT

For the hire Frost now crew??

They're 2-2, and Michigan's D made them look silly. Let's hold the breaks on the Purdue bandwagon.

There's no bandwagon, just an acknowledgment of what they are doing in West Lafayette. They played both Louisville and Michigan very tough for most of the game, which for Purdue is a dramatic one year transformation.

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
There's no bandwagon, just an acknowledgment of what they are doing in West Lafayette. They played both Louisville and Michigan very tough for most of the game, which for Purdue is a dramatic one year transformation.

I've seen many, many predictions that Purdue will beat Nebraska. They have a nice moral victory against Louisville, and they hung around for a half with Michigan playing their backup QB. If NU and Purdue both play their A games, NU will win by double digits. I'll wait for Purdue to actually beat someone before terming this year a dramatic improvement.

I've seen many, many predictions that Purdue will beat Nebraska. They have a nice moral victory against Louisville, and they hung around for a half with Michigan playing their backup QB. If NU and Purdue both play their A games, NU will win by double digits. I'll wait for Purdue to actually beat someone before terming this year a dramatic improvement.

They are vastly better than last year, and are only 1/3 of the way into their season. Keep in mind they went 3-9 last year, with wins over Eastern Illinois, Nevada, and Illinois.

I don't know who will win the game when we play Purdue, but teams in their first year of new systems generally improve more throughout the season than teams in established systems, as players become more comfortable in the new systems. Just like I expect our defense, and to a lesser degree, our offense to improve throughout the season, I think Purdue has the potential to be pretty salty by the end of the year. We'll see..

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
They are vastly better than last year, and are only 1/3 of the way into their season. Keep in mind they went 3-9 last year, with wins over Eastern Illinois, Nevada, and Illinois.

I don't know who will win the game when we play Purdue, but teams in their first year of new systems generally improve more throughout the season than teams in established systems, as players become more comfortable in the new systems. Just like I expect our defense, and to a lesser degree, our offense to improve throughout the season, I think Purdue has the potential to be pretty salty by the end of the year. We'll see..

Yep, pretty easy to see when you watch them play

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT