ADVERTISEMENT

For all of my "woke" white brethren, I share this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, name calling .Such a dumbass. Go look at her support base. You can't accept facts that Candace Owens majority support is Maga white voters. So not only are you a dumbass, you beyond slow with an ugly mind.
You have no facts though. You simply assume. And you condemn entire races to having to share 1 opinion. You complain about name calling, but you also name call. You are a contradiction. You aren't very smart. That's all you've proven. Based on our brief interaction, I think you are a prejudiced, small minded, selectively outraged, underinformed troll racist. Carry on, dumbass.

You have no facts though. You simply assume. And you condemn entire races to having to share 1 opinion. You complain about name calling, but you also name call. You are a contradiction. You aren't very smart. That's all you've proven. Based on our brief interaction, I think you are a prejudiced, small minded, selectively outraged, underinformed troll racist. Carry on, dumbass.

& you aren't a racist, trash ignorant . & brainless minded. Yiu started the name calling learn how to read dumbass. Read my other comments on another column. I am not a racist. Prejudice? That's funny People like you are so small minded

& it's a very fact black people hate her dumass troll or hateful prick

& you aren't a racist, trash ignorant . & brainless minded. Yiu started the name calling learn how to read dumbass. Read my other comments on another column. I am not a racist. Prejudice? That's funny People like you are so small minded
I didnt complain about name calling though. You did. And displayed your hypocrisy in the same post. I think logically. You have some agenda to uphold, and its certainly not righteousness. Calm down and type actual words.

I didnt complain about name calling though. You did. And displayed your hypocrisy in the same post. I think logically. You have some agenda to uphold, and its certainly not righteousness. Calm down and type actual words.

I have an agenda & you don't? You go to name calling because you get mad at facts about Candace Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT