ADVERTISEMENT

For all of my "woke" white brethren, I share this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an ignorant crap comment. She is a crazy person hated in the black community. She's racist trash against other people . No black gives a crap about her shitty loser self
I guess that confirms your belief that if you disagree with a black person's opinion, you are therefore racist.

I invite you to look at your own words and how conductive they are.

It isn't fake. It's a statistic repeatedly proven in studies by multiple liberal institutions. They were very surprised by the results of the studies. Look, my nephew is a young military veteran black cop. I understand the issues. The video of George getting killed made me sick. The riots make me sick in part because I know how far BOTH of these things are going to set race relations back in this country. A liberal Minnesota prosecutor (Klobucar) prevented Chauvin from being removed from his job TWICE that we know of. It's just sad. The story of the black police chief near St. Louis getting killed while investigating looting is just heart breaking.

It's also doesn't excuse the fact you said black males should be killed by cops or that you believe dumb info which is a blatant lie that has been called out by the NCAA

What an ignorant crap comment. She is a crazy person hated in the black community. She's racist trash against other people . No black gives a crap about her shitty loser self
I guess that confirms your belief that if you disagree with a black person's opinion, you are therefore racist.

I am a black person The fact you don't realize candace Owens is hated in the black community. The only reason white people love her is because she spouts their voices

i promise i won't call you a racist ... tbh ... there is no solution to an imperfect world where at least 20% of the population has incurable mental illness ... this really is a psychiatric problem ... i like saying it is a values problem because i like lying to myself that there is a solution ... likely i'm wrong ... there is no solution for a species that demands paradise in a reality that doesn't allow for that ... the solution is locking up the mentally ill and we decided to release them and then vote them into office
I didn't mean "you" as in literal you, joelbittner. Just those who tell me to "reflect".

Also, the answer is this:
-Traditional marriage and values, including in regards to sex and behavior before marriage
-Jesus, because following Him is the only way to realize Paradise/Utopia.

Que the mocking.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I am a black person The fact you don't realize candace Owens is hated in the black community. The only reason white people love her is because she spouts their voices
You said before that she hates black people.

I'm not saying you have to agree with her. You're missing my point. You are saying that someone is racist simply if they disagree with black people. That's a load of crap, dude.

You read this yet? https://nationalcenter.org/project21/2014/01/08/lbjs-war-on-poverty-hurt-black-americans/

I didn't mean "you" as in literal you, joelbittner. Just those who tell me to "reflect".

Also, the answer is this:
-Traditional marriage and values, including in regards to sex and behavior before marriage
-Jesus, because following Him is the only way to realize Paradise/Utopia.

Que the mocking.

i like this reply ... and I agree with it . . . and you'll a cool cat . . . but there is a significant number of people in the world, who if you tell them 2+2=4, they reply with "no it doesn't" . . . there is just nothing we can do about those people but try and keep them out of power . . . and for some reason America is terrible at keeping them from the reigns of power:(

Noooo man... Nooo... She tells the black community what white people say about the black community behind closed doors.. It's her grift. She will get tons of white support and dollars playing the game. It's like Clay Travis in sports media.. He is playing the game. He doesn't believe most of the shit he says but advertising dollars are to be had so its the path he chose
Kinda like Joe Biden?

you realize that when you donate to the black lives matter movement, on their website, to...you know..help black people and the movement....the link takes you to donate to Act Blue?

You know what Act Blue is, right? PAC that spends money on democrat candidates. Guess who their top two recipients are? Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden.
Guess who you donate to when you click on Joe Biden's website to donate? Act Blue.

So we can go ahead and stop pretending this is all about helping black people. It isn't. It is about promoting and funding the democrat party/liberalism and amassing power.

You said before that she hates black people.

I'm not saying you have to agree with her. You're missing my point. You are saying that someone is racist simply if they disagree with black people. That's a load of crap, dude.

You read this yet? https://nationalcenter.org/project21/2014/01/08/lbjs-war-on-poverty-hurt-black-americans/

Dude it's a fact black people can be racist against black people. I used to be called racist by other black people just because I said to several black people while in school, that if they are using the n word, they shouldn't be surprised or angry if a white person uses it as I was defending my white best friend at that time.

& it only takes low life scum of human beings to come out on the day a person is buried & trash them because of past history of being in prison. She can go to hell

Dude it's a fact black people can be racist against black people. I used to be called racist by other black people just because I said to several black people while in school, that if they are using the n word, they shouldn't be surprised or angry if a white person uses it as I was defending my white best friend at that time.

& it only takes low life scum of human beings to come out on the day a person is buried & trash them because of past history of being in prison. She can go to hell
"I used to be called racist by other black people just because I said to several black people while in school, that if they are using the n word, they shouldn't be surprised or angry if a white person uses it as I was defending my white best friend at that time. "

YOU ARE LITERALLY PROVING MY POINT.

You clearly aren't a racist, and yet, you are proving my point which is this:

It's easy to call anyone a racist these days, simply disagreeing with black people is seen by some as racist, when it clearly is NOT.

Part of the problem, in my opinion, is that we are teaching black kids in school that anything bad that happens to them, any resistance they meet, any disagreement...is because other people are RACIST and judging them by the color of their skin.

It needs to end. It is creating a victim mentality among SOME. Simply disagreeing with a black person does not make someone a racist.
It's hard to have an honest discussion when we aren't being honest about what racism is and isn't.

This is a general point I'm making, not particular to Candace Owens.

can they be racist against white people ? ... asking for a friend

Black men are roughly 7% of our population and yet they manage to commit 50% of our murders. Black men in particular commit over 80% of violent crime in America. And you wonder why black men are 2.5X more likely to be killed by a cop? Maybe you need to take a look again at the statistics. They SHOULD be 4-5X more likely to be killed by a cop than their white counterparts given their propensity to commit violent crime.
Let me clarify what I should have made clear and didn’t. In the Washington Post Database which centers on police shootings as of 9 June 2020:

Blacks make up 13% (42 million) of the U.S population. Hispanic 39 million, Whites 197 million, Other 49 million. Police killing per million: 31 per million, Hispanic 23 per million, White 13 per million, Other 4 per million. Based on that data Blacks are about 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police.

I see that in LA with some Latino citizens that are Trumpers and totally for the wall. They see it as they made it and dont want others to also make it to the States...legally or not

I see that in LA with some Latino citizens that are Trumpers and totally for the wall. They see it as they made it and dont want others to also make it to the States...legally or not

don't ya hate it when free thinkers wander off the plantation

I get being Rep or Dem ...Ive been both but the Trump support is a head scratcher for sure

Now prove how many of those 1 in 1,000 involved wrongful use of deadly force.
Now prove the problem with women dying in pregnancy is related to racism.

Aren't something like 40% of black children killed before they are born? Pretty sure that can be blamed on abortion. Oops, not supposed to go there, for some reason.
Maternal Mortality rates reflect issues such as access and quality of health, diet, and other underlying health conditions. In essence they reflect quality of life issue that suggest Blacks women and other minorities women through marginalization are at a greater risk than white women. You can suggest racism but I will just say it is an historical pattern of marginalization that characterizes Black American’s place American society.

Really? Because racism is such a joke. Haha Owen's is a miserable coward
Wow- you must be from the left because you missed the whole context of “haha”. But if your really offended , I’m sorry. I mean no ill will.

but I am not sorry for backing Ms Owens. She may be a lot of things but a coward is definitely not one. It took a lot of bravery for WEB to do what he did in the 1800s and it takes a lot of bravery for what she’s doing...

WEB Dubois was hated in the black community too. That’s why I keep comparing the two. Booker T Washington was loved. And we have the gift of hindsight and we see where that ended up

White people love her and the black people hate her? Simple and absolute as that huh? Both races unilaterally support their respective race opinions? Black white or purple, you are an idiot.

What does Candace Owens say that the “black community” hate her for.... curious

Wow- you must be from the left because you missed the whole context of “haha”. But if your really offended , I’m sorry. I mean no ill will.

but I am not sorry for backing Ms Owens. She may be a lot of things but a coward is definitely not one. It took a lot of bravery for WEB to do what he did in the 1800s and it takes a lot of bravery for what she’s doing...

it's called projection ... you can measure their level of fear by it

This shows that path she has chosen and it less integrity more monetary

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

This shows that path she has chosen and it less integrity more monetary

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/
thanks for the Newsone link, an extremely liberal media source. Na they wouldn’t be bias against a republican. Definitely not a PBS or Wallstreet Journal media outlet that’s considered by most as non-bias. So I’m not sure i can trust the source especially one that seems to have a theme.

Please send me the Ben Carson link next

Let me clarify what I should have made clear and didn’t. In the Washington Post Database which centers on police shootings as of 9 June 2020:

Blacks make up 13% (42 million) of the U.S population. Hispanic 39 million, Whites 197 million, Other 49 million. Police killing per million: 31 per million, Hispanic 23 per million, White 13 per million, Other 4 per million. Based on that data Blacks are about 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police.

FYI only.

Was searching some articles and came across a good one regarding the 2.5x statistic that is quoted. Check out citylab.com article, which provided some insight and additional perspective on this single stat. Not saying the 2.5x ratio is inaccurate, but there is a lot of different ways to look at the same information by digging deeper and going farther into the data.

The general theme of the 2.5x statistic is based on the population. The study also relies on the assumption that LEO encounter black civilians in equal numbers, or even temperaments - which is not the case.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I get being Rep or Dem ...Ive been both but the Trump support is a head scratcher for sure
What does Candace Owens say that the “black community” hate her for.... curious

She played a big part in the racist birther movement. Two, she attacks black people on her Twitter every day. She legit always always attack & put down black males. It was Cowardly & Asshole of her , literally on the day of Hgv George Floyd memorial day to attack & bring put his past. She accuses people especially the left of being weak minded, but she is thick skinned and hell. She can't stand criticism, so when people call her out, she goes on the offensive by referring to name calling.

There's so many more examples. She's also a conspiracy theorist. She literally believed & tweeted about how the George floyd death was staged/ fake. She was suspended from twitter because of it

White people love her and the black people hate her? Simple and absolute as that huh? Both races unilaterally support their respective race opinions? Black white or purple, you are an idiot.

I am an idiot? You must sounds dumb or idiotic. She has less than what 1 or 2 percent of black people support. . Her market to make money has always been white people. So before calling someone an idiot dumbass, look at yourself

All I got...there are plenty of documented links but if its the source and not the substance that has you hung up thats a you problem

Yoi actually believe what she is doing is courage? Or takes Courage? Nope, sorry. What she is doing is what people ignorant trash look people like her do to make money, much like oprah who now has a bad reputation in the black community. Candace Owens has no heart, no whatsoever & is insecure

I am an idiot? You must sounds dumb or idiotic. She has less than what 1 or 2 percent of black people support. . Her market to make money has always been white people. So before calling someone an idiot dumbass, look at yourself
You just made yourself sound more stupid. You speak in absolutes about entire races of people while claiming to be on the informed side of racism. Small brain. Idiot.

All I got...there are plenty of documented links but if its the source and not the substance that has you hung up thats a you problem
90% of the links in the article are to other newsone links... go look at its library and tell me they aren’t extremely far left. Allsides - which rates media pretty fairly equal, gives it a very low confidence rating. Hell it used Buzzfeed as a source

I mean some things the article had in it were very interesting and worth looking further into but for the most part, Na. Failed businesses and past due rent don’t exactly prove one is a con-artist as you and the article suggests. If so- then I guess President Clinton is the master con-artist huh?

You just made yourself sound more stupid. You speak in absolutes about entire races of people while claiming to be on the informed side of racism. Small brain. Idiot.

Nice, name calling .Such a dumbass. Go look at her support base. You can't accept facts that Candace Owens majority support is Maga white voters. So not only are you a dumbass, you beyond slow with an ugly mind.

90% of the links in the article are to other newsone links... go look at its library and tell me they aren’t extremely far left. Allsides - which rates media pretty fairly equal, gives it a very low confidence rating. Hell it used Buzzfeed as a source

I mean some things the article had in it were very interesting and worth looking further into but for the most part, Na. Failed businesses and past due rent don’t exactly prove one is a con-artist as you and the article suggests. If so- then I guess President Clinton is the master con-artist huh?
Yep Bill is not a good dude at all it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT