ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE SCOTT FROST THREAD

No more finding unbelievable ways to lose, no more patience. It's time. Get rid of Scott Frost tomorrow morning.
Honestly I don’t think a thread is needed. He just hung himself in this game and I think it is a foregone conclusion. Unless by some miracle he runs the table (which we all know won’t happen).

Reactions: BrighteRed24
We moved the ball up and down the field in the second half and only had 7 points to show for it since we cannot run the damn ball in the red zone and Martinez can't see open receivers in the red zone. Special teams are an absolute disgrace. No more evidence is needed. Frost is a lousy ass coach. We just keep finding new ways to lose. He needs to go.

It does you no good to fire him now. Wait till the Sunday after the last game. It is coming, dont worry.

It does you no good to fire him now. Wait till the Sunday after the last game. It is coming, dont worry.
Get him out now, why prolong the misery? No, he doesn’t get the privilege to keep coaching. Take your stacks of 100’s and get the f out of Dodge.

If we don't fire Frost tomorrow, then every ounce of energy in the athletic department needs to be focused on finding cause to fire Frost and thus pay a smaller buyout.

He HAS to go

Reactions: BleedRed78
Should have pulled the plug after IL when it was clear nothing changed and the same stupid shit was still happening and its still happening after 5 games into the 4th year. Next week the season is half over and the only thing about this program that has gotten better is talent (not coached well at all) and the defense.

At least the next coach isn't coming in with an empty talent pool to work with. Get a run-oriented coach in here and Nebraska can make a bowl game next year.

As much as this game was lost in the usual way, I just don't think you fire a coach after an overtime loss to a top 20 team on the road.

Someone remind me what happened when Sean Snyder was named special teams coach and then went to USC? Why did that happen and why do we still not have a special teams coach?

Send Frosty to the bars. Doing what he does best.

He didn’t hire many good coaches but Jesus Christ it’s over. Fire the fraud.

Dude, season is over now. 0-2 in the division and they haven't even played the best teams left in conference play.

It's best just to pull the plug so Scott Frost and his family can move on with life and Nebraska moves on with finding the next head coach. There's nothing to lose with the recruiting class since it is last in teh Big Ten anyways.

I'm not so sure he isn't at this point. Something else is clearly dragging this team down

Maritnez is one of the best in the country so says the fraud.

Imagine saying that and not doing anything else about your “offense.” The fraud can’t be sent to the bars soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: UCF-CZ
I feel sorry for Adrian. He has an arrogant idiot for a head coach, a crazy old lunatic for a QBs coach, and a worthless offensive line.

Anyone who remembers his freshman season knows he had tremendous potential....but I think Frost and Verduzco ruined him mentally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT