ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Too 100 Athletes of 21st Century

9 women in the top 50…should be zero.

7 WNBA players in the top 100? HA!

In addition, soccer in general is way over-represented.
So true. The only women who deserves to be there is Griner for her work in the Russian penal league.

Or was that Chris Bosh?

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
If the Shaq is in the top 100 so should Pistol Pete Maravich..

How sad the majority of the USA basketball team cannot spin the ball on their finger… Pathetic..

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
Golfers are not athletes, either are car drivers.
The amount of G’s pulling the body and the overall physical excursion applied during an F1 race is monumental.

Golf, people will point to guys like Daly as an example but they won’t look at the skill it takes to hit that ball and the small details that could lead to disaster. I have a new appreciation for golf after trying to learn it - it’s crazy tough and unbelievable pressure at every level.

My .02

In no way, shape or form does ESPN have any credibility in anything they do or report. What an absolute waste of of a great idea, and all sports network. I really wish FoxSports would step up and get a decent sports news/highlight show.
All of their lists are terrible. Their college football stadium list is comical. Michigan & the Rose Bowl both suck as stadiums and they are 2 & 3. I get the nostalgia, but both places suck to watch a game. Been to Rose Bowl for the actual game is 2001 and UCLA in 2010 and it sucks. Been to Michigan as well and that stadium is huge, but super quiet and sucks. You are correct, and ESPN just blow all around anymore.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
The amount of G’s pulling the body and the overall physical excursion applied during an F1 race is monumental.

Golf, people will point to guys like Daly as an example but they won’t look at the skill it takes to hit that ball and the small details that could lead to disaster. I have a new appreciation for golf after trying to learn it - it’s crazy tough and unbelievable pressure at every level.

My .02
Then the list should include billiard players.

Reactions: baseball31ne

My .02
Dont get me wrong, Im not saying they are easy 'sports', just shouldn't be classified along with the rest. Similar to pool, bowling, doing a rubix cube really fast, etc, etc.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT