ADVERTISEMENT

Ed Morrow Jr Transferring

Since the other thread was changed I will leave my thoughts here:

Son of a bitch, this sucks.

Gee. WHO could have saw this coming? If only there was obvious signs. Will be interesting to see the "Give him time with these guys" posters have to say now!

Credit due! You nailed it when you said 1.5 transfers.

I figured Watson would be first. Still think he might go. Horne and Fuller were no brainers.
I would be shocked if Watson goes...but I am shocked about Morrow. So you could be right...especially now with Morrow going, might help Watson leave too

Yeah Morrow leaving hurts bad. We are on our way down even farther then the little bit we came up, if thats even possible. Ill still root for our Huskers but kinda giving up on the basketball program, this is just sad.

Wait until people start showing up dressed as empty chairs like they did towards the end of the season.

Dang! If Watson goes...man. This could be a 9 win team.
Nine wins would be a dad gum great accomplishment. Win 10 and a lengthy contract extension is in order. Double-digit wins with such a young roster - what more could you haters want?

I am a wait for next year guy and I'll clearly state that this hurts and was unexpected for me. Wish I knew more to the story but it is bad news.

Definitely hurts the team's ability to make a leap next year which will likely be the writing on the wall for Miles to go.

I like him. I think he brought a lot of talent here but losing the talent is a bad sign.

I am a wait for next year guy and I'll clearly state that this hurts and was unexpected for me. Wish I knew more to the story but it is bad news.

Definitely hurts the team's ability to make a leap next year which will likely be the writing on the wall for Miles to go.

I like him. I think he brought a lot of talent here but losing the talent is a bad sign.

Completely agree. Honestly, the whole "I told you so" attitude is pretty unbecoming...I can't believe some of the posters on here are Husker fans. It's not like anyone on here has never made a bad judgment about anything before (-_-) Even though I say that, it's 110% clear that Miles needs to go now. You can't lose Ed Morrow.

As I said after it was announced he would be retained for next year, he needed to get rid of a couple assistants and didn't. Hence, 3 transfers.

Completely agree. Honestly, the whole "I told you so" attitude is pretty unbecoming...I can't believe some of the posters on here are Husker fans. It's not like anyone on here has never made a bad judgment about anything before (-_-) Even though I say that, it's 110% clear that Miles needs to go now. You can't lose Ed Morrow.

As I said after it was announced he would be retained for next year, he needed to get rid of a couple assistants and didn't. Hence, 3 transfers.
The whole "I told you so" comes from the people who saw the crap coming out of PBA a mile away but were blasted for it by the super fans. The excuses for Nebrasketball get old very quickly. The program is crap. Hopefully, when Miles is canned next year we take it seriously this go around.

I feel terrible

The whole "I told you so" comes from the people who saw the crap coming out of PBA a mile away but were blasted for it by the super fans. The excuses for Nebrasketball get old very quickly. The program is crap. Hopefully, when Miles is canned next year we take it seriously this go around.

Why wait till next year... Ohh that's right Howdy Doody is still finding another Riley to Coach the Basketball team.

Maybe Morrow got the inside scoop that Timmy's taking one of those job offers that other schools have been dangling before him? Still waiting anxiously to see that list, but we know it's out there - we read it right here!

Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT