ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Eagles, playoffs, record cold and snow, Chiefs on the Cock, and Go Pack Go!!

Honest question. How would she even have a job after asking a question like this?
It was funny because she asked her question in a long drawn out way, as if to appear thoughtful and intelligent. Bowles could’ve said we play in a temperature control dome, so I think we’re gonna be OK. Followed by, do you even watch football?

GEZv12YXQAAZRIZ

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Some crazy facts I’ll post about the narrative for the Lions winning the scripted Super Bowl.

Every major sport just had teams winning their first championship in franchise history. MLB, NHL, NBA. Rangers, Golden Knights, Nuggets. Unbelievably low odds for a bunch of teams that never win to all win at the same time. Two of those being “gold” themed teams like the 49’ers. The last “championship” (before the Super Bowl) for the Lions was 1957. That was the last time they won a playoff game on the road which was against none other than the 49’ers.

The 16’s… Jared Goff #16 has the same birthday as Usher, the Super Bowl halftime performer. Usher is 16 years older. If the Lions win the Super Bowl they will have 16 wins on the season, 16 years after going 0-16. Giving the state of Michigan a national title and Super Bowl in the same season.

Some crazy facts I’ll post about the narrative for the Lions winning the scripted Super Bowl.

Every major sport just had teams winning their first championship in franchise history. MLB, NHL, NBA. Rangers, Golden Knights, Nuggets. Unbelievably low odds for a bunch of teams that never win to all win at the same time. Two of those being “gold” themed teams like the 49’ers. The last “championship” (before the Super Bowl) for the Lions was 1957. That was the last time they won a playoff game on the road which was against none other than the 49’ers.

The 16’s… Jared Goff #16 has the same birthday as Usher, the Super Bowl halftime performer. Usher is 16 years older. If the Lions win the Super Bowl they will have 16 wins on the season, 16 years after going 0-16. Giving the state of Michigan a national title and Super Bowl in the same season.
Let it go

Reactions: Charlie Marlow

Wow. Shocking you are wrong again. But but but the script. Haha

• Love
Reactions: Huskers123456
Wow. Shocking you are wrong again. But but but the script. Haha
I didn’t make a pick how can I be wrong? I was just explaining what the Lions have going for them. I can see how you would take it that way so my apologies.

Maybe you missed my post from earlier today but I have only bet on both the chiefs and Ravens winning the Super Bowl since Jan 15th. The only bet I’ve made involving an NFC team was the Ravens to beat the Cowboys at +1400. I will post if I hedge my Chiefs +700 bet before the game but as of now I’m rolling with Mahomes and will still make money overall.

Last edited:
I didn’t make a pick how can I be wrong? I was just explaining what the Lions have going for them. I can see how you would take it that way so my apologies.

Maybe you missed my post from earlier today but I have only bet on both the chiefs and Ravens winning the Super Bowl since Jan 15th. The only bet I’ve made involving an NFC team was the Ravens to beat the Cowboys at +1400. I will post if I hedge my Chiefs +700 bet before the game but as of now I’m rolling with Mahomes and will still make money overall.
Masterful.

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT