ADVERTISEMENT

Doubts about Purdy

I am beginning to doubt if Purdy is the answer. He has looked good all year so really surprised at this performance. No one saw this coming…….
His throws look like wounded ducks. Smothers throws better. And is faster and better prepared.

Reactions: Wasker77
His release point and floaters look like Sam Keller and Taylor Martinez arms had an arm baby. I know what I said.

His release point and floaters look like Sam Keller and Taylor Martinez arms had an arm baby. I know what I said.
I know a lot of fans didn't think Keller should start over Ganz (I'm one of them) but his passing was significantly better than what I've seen from Purdy. Martinez had pure speed to make up for a subpar arm. Purdy just does not look good.

I know a lot of fans didn't think Keller should start over Ganz (I'm one of them) but his passing was significantly better than what I've seen from Purdy. Martinez had pure speed to make up for a subpar arm. Purdy just does not look good.
Man we had high hopes for Keller. Unfortunate fail. I was a massive TM fan. Too bad his ankles tormented him. Dude was electric in the open field.

Poor decision making, slow reads, inaccurate throws, clueless in the pocket. Other than that, he brings a lot to the table.

I am beginning to doubt if Purdy is the answer. He has looked good all year so really surprised at this performance. No one saw this coming…….
Beginning! Tell me when did he ever play well??? He blew his wad on the lone TD in the first quarter. He has been TERRIBLE everytime he plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT