ADVERTISEMENT

Does Haarberg still have the "it" factor?

yes

could have 200 yards on the ground if not for holding by WRs

regardless, it's clear the team responds to him. we're putting this one away while not showing anything for games to come.
like I was saying...

this is what 2nd halves look like with a leader under center

4 drives - 3 TD, 1 punt pinned at the 1yd line

If so, where is it today?
Tongue Goat GIF

Hes played decent so far. Not great. But let's get real. His qb keeper will not work next week, so they better have a good game plan ready. If he is forced to pass, like he will be, there is going to be a problem. I like the kid, though. Just not as much as some. Hopefully he brings it next week and pitches the ball every so often.

yes

could have 200 yards on the ground if not for holding by WRs

regardless, it's clear the team responds to him. we're putting this one away while not showing anything for games to come.
Yeah, that's exactly what we're doing. Wouldn't want to win by too much to keep the other teams on the schedule guessing. #NailedIt

Hes played decent so far. Not great. But let's get real. His qb keeper will not work next week, so they better have a good game plan ready. If he is forced to pass, like he will be, there is going to be a problem. I like the kid, though. Just not as much as some. Hopefully he brings it next week and pitches the ball every so often.
True, it's going to get more difficult next week, but he's the best we got. It's obvious the offense is still a work in progress, but we should be able to beat a bunch of B1G teams with this configuration this year.

You are dumb if you aren’t trolling. I’m going to assume it’s just trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT