ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Lions 1 score losses.

Nov 17, 2021
Didn’t realize the Lions have 6 games of 1 score losses or ties. That is insane. Hoping they can pull one out this week against the Vikings.

Wonder if the OP has ever watched the NFL? This isn’t as big of a fluke in the NFL as it is in college. In Zac Taylor’s first year with the Bengals he went 2-14 and 8 of those 14 loses were one score games.

Look at the NFL lines. Vegas expects most games to be within a score. That’s the NFL. The difference between a top tier team and a bottom team isn’t like it is in college. Remember everyone that plays for the Lions is still an NFL caliber player

Reactions: barney44
the refs gave them the win vs the ravens. game clock was well past 00. Tucker still had to hit a 67 yarder but still, shouldn't have happened.

Lots of moral victories in Detroit

Surprised you could take time away from all your posts bashing Frost to post this. Shouldn’t you be supporting another team since all you do is bash Frost
Hardly all my posts are about bashing SF.…You have me confused with westcoastcornhuskerfan..

And listen to the guy that just recently made up a username a couple of weeks ago telling someone he isn’t a fan that’s been on HOL for 20 years..

Not fooling anyone with your troll foolish posts..

Reactions: barney44
Hardly all my posts are about bashing SF.…You have me confused with westcoastcornhuskerfan..

And listen to the guy that just recently made up a username a couple of weeks ago telling someone he isn’t a fan that’s been on HOL for 20 years..

Not fooling anyone with your troll foolish posts..
You have too many posts bashing Frost or the program. All I’m asking is for you to knock it off and support the program more. We need to be more positive. Simple as that. I am just tired of people throwing names on this board to replace Frost or making comments they will need to replace him next year. Can’t we all just agree to let Frost have his 7 years no matter what and then reevaluate if need be.

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
You have too many posts bashing Frost or the program. All I’m asking is for you to knock it off and support the program more. We need to be more positive. Simple as that. I am just tired of people throwing names on this board to replace Frost or making comments they will need to replace him next year. Can’t we all just agree to let Frost have his 7 years no matter what and then reevaluate if need be.
You’re the one started the Detroit compared to losing close games to Nebraska post..
What Nebraska fan would want to compare the two on message unless he thinks he is a good troller..

You fit the description to a tee..

No one is going to agree to SF having 7 years if Nebraska doesn’t have a winning season in 2022..
Even the troll knows this..

Surprised you could take time away from all your posts bashing Frost to post this. Shouldn’t you be supporting another team since all you do is bash Frost
We've got some decent Iowa fans around here that aren't morons. Why don't you try that? Stop hiding who you are and let's have an actual conversation. Unless you don't have the intelligence for that? What a chickenshit troll.

We've got some decent Iowa fans around here that aren't morons. Why don't you try that? Stop hiding who you are and let's have an actual conversation. Unless you don't have the intelligence for that? What a chickenshit troll.
He's a Hawkeye. At some point you just stop engaging with him. I would have sniped him long ago, but I'm not a mod.

Reactions: Wannabee8
Didn’t realize the Lions have 6 games of 1 score losses or ties. That is insane. Hoping they can pull one out this week against the Vikings.
Both teams have embarrassing head coaches. Frost was an unforseen total bust (everyone optimistic initially).

The Lions head coach decision proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the Lions owners don't give a shit about winning, or are the stupidest owners ever, even more dumb than the Bears owners.

• Haha
Reactions: pharvey0829
people who compare NFL, where teams with 7 to 9 losses still have a shot to win it all, to college:

xray-of-a-man-with-small-brain-inside-picture-id182163441

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT