ADVERTISEMENT

Denver Broncos

sloth316

Senior
Jun 24, 2002
Can they suck enough to be in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes? Through 2 games it looks promising

Two biggest pieces on the team (as we all know)..is HC and QB...and HC ain't goin anywhere for a while...problem is Herbert and Mahomes ani't goin anywhere for a while either...I was surprised he took that job.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Haha love seeing Broncos fan and the misery of falling so irrelevant they are hoping for the top.pick in the draft
Not much point in wishing for that, really. The smarmy GM would just trade away #1 for some washed-up wannabe celebrities.

Two biggest pieces on the team (as we all know)..is HC and QB...and HC ain't goin anywhere for a while...problem is Herbert and Mahomes ani't goin anywhere for a while either...I was surprised he took that job.
I think he’s stuck with him through the end of next year at minimum. Gonna have to manufacture some wins.

Chargers stink

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Payton sit russ. Paid Stidham a lot to come in and be the backup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT