ADVERTISEMENT

Deion at the Nebraska press conf

I don’t think any part of this post is correct

Deion has stated he wants to drive enough revenue for the school that CU brings back baseball

You have clearly never listened to him speak about coaching for even 1 minute. There’s no other way to hold such an opinion.
Bro 😬😬😬😬

You realize kong uses preacher to describe Rhule because he knows he'll get some reactions from members. That's the reason he does it. Right kong? If he called Rhule, just Rhule, there's nowhere near the reactions.
Not a glowing review.

What a hypocrite… you went on a crusade to make Rhule a liar because he is a preacher. You singled that out and over and over again hammered him, and are continuing to hammer him, for being a preacher. Even though he isn’t.

Deion is actually a preacher, but your ax isn’t against him. Rhule, who isn’t a preacher, is called preacher now whenever you refer to him. Derogatorily as well.

I’m convinced you are as much of a troll to husker fans as the potshot Iowa fans. You do this for effect, and you do it well. Congrats.

Totally agree with the last statement. Like I said, there was a avid Iowa poster on the Iowa board using a similar King Kong avatar (see link below) as Kong. Coincidence? Maybe it is, but the avatar has gone away on their board and can't recall the users name.

Reactions: timnsun
Reactions: leodisflowers
Yeah but he says somethings that make absolute sense....And there is no doubt that he appeals to a lot of young people and parents who are raising their sons in the hood.

If you listen to what he says about making boys into men.... He says all the right things. We will see if his actions speak louder than his words.
The actions of his son and Hunter say he’s turning out some pretty crappy men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT