ADVERTISEMENT

Damnnnnn Tom Izzo

You know, you can just get the hell out of here with comments like this. If you want to critique a players game fine, but to insult players like this is just not going to be tolerated anymore. I’m tired of people trashing players. If you want to say that something is different with Palmer’s game right now and he is being inefficient while getting his points, that’s fine, but to say he’s a joke is idiotic.
Truth hurts doesn't it? What's funny is Palmer is going to kick ass in the NBA, he just picked the wrong program for Basketball in College

The guy is a Creighton fan. Which makes it pretty funny considering Palmer went in dry vs them.
Yeah, and Creighton is sooooo good this year I forgot, so what does that say about Palmer? If Nebraska wouldn't have beaten Creighton like they did, yall husker fans would've been cryin like little bitches on here.

Makes me wonder what this team could have been if we had a half competent coach. With Izzo we are probably undefeated at most 2 loss and top 5.
I've been telling yall about Miles for at least 4 years, you can't be an elite basketball program by building your program on transfers, and you will see this team, his only good team with transfers, go out the same way the others have under Miles.

Palmer is a joke, and I told you if he was yall wouldnt be shit
I thought Crayton fans were supposed to be smart?

One more thing, if we can hang with one of the best teams while playing one of our worst games, I think we’ll be alright. I know your mad because Crayton sucks, but it’s making you look extremely insecure.

P.S. Dude scored 24 on an off night.

I thought Crayton fans were supposed to be smart?

One more thing, if we can hang with one of the best teams while playing one of our worst games, I think we’ll be alright. I know your mad because Crayton sucks, but it’s making you look extremely insecure.

P.S. Dude scored 24 on an off night.
I'll admit I am a little ticked about Crayton, but when I think about next season it puts a smile on my face. Yall won't be smiling much next year that's for sure.

Palmers problem is that he has to learn to cope with the pressure. He has dreams of NBA & pressing & taking bad shots isn’t going to help his NBA stock, he needs to relax & have fun. Putting pressure on yourself & unrealistic expectations every night is going to eat him alive. These guys play well when they have nothing to lose & are having fun. When they play tight, they are the worst.

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
I'll admit I am a little ticked about Crayton, but when I think about next season it puts a smile on my face. Yall won't be smiling much next year that's for sure.
That’s yet to be seen, but props to you for spelling Crayton correctly. :D

That’s yet to be seen, but props to you for spelling Crayton correctly. :D
Yeah I figured you would notice that. How do you figure, it's yet to be seen, with what Creighton has returning? Now don't forget, as much as yall hate him, Mcdermott isn't going anywhere for awhile, I know you would just love to see Greggy boy have two in row like this season, but you would be kidding yourself to think that would actually happen.

Yeah I figured you would notice that. How do you figure, it's yet to be seen, with what Creighton has returning? Now don't forget, as much as yall hate him, Mcdermott isn't going anywhere for awhile, I know you would just love to see Greggy boy have two in row like this season, but you would be kidding yourself to think that would actually happen.
I hate Crayton, but actually like McDerrmot. Guy has a swagger/confidence about him that I like. Actually wish Miles had some of that.

Marcus Foster
Grant Gibbs
Maurice Watson

Nah, you cant build a program with transfers.
And from this year's roster alone:
Kaleb Joseph, Damien Jefferson and Connor Cashaw. Plus Denzel Mahoney is sitting out this year as a transfer.

I like Creighton and root for them to do well. But periodically the loudmouthed, moronic dipshittery some their fans insist on posting here makes that hard to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT