Cowboys

husker6873

Walk On
Sep 8, 2006
Doesn't help when they have no offensive lineman (all injured) playing from the start of the year.

Adjil

Walk On
Sep 29, 2020
Dallas should of gone after Eric Beiniemy and they should try again this off season.

SkerInCo

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 26, 2004
We need to cancel Aikman and Buck now. I'm not happy about it but I didn't start this cancel culture, but like all of us I'm having to live with it, so adios guys. You were great, hate to lose ya.
Over the flyover comments? Hopefully I'm missing your sarcasm.

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Aug 27, 2006
Over the flyover comments? Hopefully I'm missing your sarcasm.
Oh it was much more than that, listen to the whole thing. They (gasp) endorsed "Kamala & Biden ticket" (notice who's name they put first)? Now my feelings are hurt and I demand justice. Short of firing them and or destroying their property I will never be satisfied.

Reactions: otismotis08

Mrs.Jeans15

Walk On
May 5, 2018
Their coaching staff is one the worst I ever seen.

And Zeke shouldn't even be a Cowboy.

Who pays a RB all that money before their contract is up.

WHCSC

First Team All-Big Ten
Feb 4, 2002
Oh it was much more than that, listen to the whole thing. They (gasp) endorsed "Kamala & Biden ticket" (notice who's name they put first)? Now my feelings are hurt and I demand justice. Short of firing them and or destroying their property I will never be satisfied.
Of course they did. They're the gay rights candidates. Not that there's anything wrong with that.