ADVERTISEMENT

I am officially the first Husker fan to enter the portal

I just went from “Walk On” to “Redshirt Freshman” today, hitting my 500th post after 10 years on this board. The optics would look bad if I entered the portal at this point in time, but I’m gonna need one helluva deal from Amigos to stick around and watch more of this crap.

Who cares just like a bunch of other posters here clambering to tell us their Husker fans..

I just went from “Walk On” to “Redshirt Freshman” today, hitting my 500th post after 10 years on this board. The optics would look bad if I entered the portal at this point in time, but I’m gonna need one helluva deal from Amigos to stick around and watch more of this crap.
I read a lot on this board - rarely post - but you'll get told to leave, you are a fan of some other big10 team, etc. because you don't live on this board.
Now that the season is over it's a place to release some frustration.

I read a lot on this board - rarely post - but you'll get told to leave, you are a fan of some other big10 team, etc. because you don't live on this board.
Now that the season is over it's a place to release some frustration.

Lol, ikr. I was joking in my post, not sure if OP was or not. Either way, it’s all just copium for a bad way to end a once promising season.

You ain’t the first one to hit the portal. Pretty much if you’re 25 or younger you’ve probably hit the portal. Why would they care? And that’s what really bothers me

Happens all the time on here. Post every day all year or be accused of being an Iowa troll

Is this really a thing? Speaking just for myself, my post count is low because I don’t really care about any sport but football, and I don’t make dozens of one word posts in the game threads.

I am looking for a great deal from a new fan base. I don’t expect much, just a bowl trip every five years or so.

Time to disappear for a few months. 😀
Don't let the door slam you in the butt on your way out. It is not really as difficult to cancel a membership to this website as we joke about, I would do so. We will not be setting a plate at table for you after today. Good luck with your new fan base. I hope they actually field a team somewhere.

I am looking for a great deal from a new fan base. I don’t expect much, just a bowl trip every five years or so.

Time to disappear for a few months. 😀
Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother Australia

Always fun to troll this board after yet another horse crap season. A few of you are old enough to remember TO getting skewered in the old USENET forums pre-Rivals and Scout. And that was for the unforgivable sin of losing an Orange Bowl game. Nowadays a 5-7 year is something to almost celebrate.

Sorry, I am not leaving. The blood letting sure to follow for the next nine months is worth the free price of admission.

I sure miss HTO or whatever name he posts under these days.

That’s because you’re ‘re one of the blowers..
Grow up. And for Christ’s sake take some English language classes. You are one here trying to throw insults at fans and can’t even spell correctly. Calling people stupid while failing to put together a sentence correctly is quite funny.

Grow up. And for Christ’s sake take some English language classes. You are one here trying to throw insults at fans and can’t even spell correctly. Calling people stupid while failing to put together a sentence correctly is quite funny.
Still don’t know who Bob Churchich is proves my point..

Michigan offered me $200k and a position on their new analyst scout team. But I told them to go fvck themselves with a cactus dildo fwiw. Whole new world we’re livin in…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT