ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys

Doesn't help when they have no offensive lineman (all injured) playing from the start of the year.

Dak watching this game thinking about his contract situation

images

Dallas should of gone after Eric Beiniemy and they should try again this off season.

Are terrible. That is all😀
Injuries suck. They are squandering their talent. McCarthy was a bad choice. Ole Jerrah knows zip about building a football team. I imagine this has been comical to Jimmy Johnson for many years

We need to cancel Aikman and Buck now. I'm not happy about it but I didn't start this cancel culture, but like all of us I'm having to live with it, so adios guys. You were great, hate to lose ya.
Over the flyover comments? Hopefully I'm missing your sarcasm.

Over the flyover comments? Hopefully I'm missing your sarcasm.

Oh it was much more than that, listen to the whole thing. They (gasp) endorsed "Kamala & Biden ticket" (notice who's name they put first)? Now my feelings are hurt and I demand justice. Short of firing them and or destroying their property I will never be satisfied.

Reactions: otismotis08
Their coaching staff is one the worst I ever seen.

And Zeke shouldn't even be a Cowboy.

Who pays a RB all that money before their contract is up.

Oh it was much more than that, listen to the whole thing. They (gasp) endorsed "Kamala & Biden ticket" (notice who's name they put first)? Now my feelings are hurt and I demand justice. Short of firing them and or destroying their property I will never be satisfied.

Of course they did. They're the gay rights candidates. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ADVERTISEMENT