ADVERTISEMENT

Could be an epic week on Wall St...

Jesus did the Fed help or harm the situation?

I don't think we've hot bottom yet, but f they did nothing people would complain about that to. Basically, whatever is said or dun is going to be criticized as long as the slide continues, this is so much bigger than one person or one decision.

I hope if you’re retired you’re 401k’s and IRA’s aren’t in the market.

If you have IRA or Roth your only gong to take out what you need... You have to have money in market regarding your retirement money other wise you would never stay with inflation....

C'mon 20k...

Edit: Putting in 20k tomorrow. Will do so every 2k pt drop

Last edited:
I don't think we've hot bottom yet, but f they did nothing people would complain about that to. Basically, whatever is said or dun is going to be criticized as long as the slide continues, this is so much bigger than one person or one decision.
Nope I don't think we are close. This pandemic is just getting started here and in most other parts of the world. I could see this dropping to 08 levels over the next few months before finally stabilizing.

Jesus did the Fed help or harm the situation?
Most likely harm, but the effects of fiscal policy are overstated imo. But when you reduce interest rates to 0%, it's not like you can cut them more so it's inherently more risky. This thing is far from over, if they were going to cut rates to 0%, they did it way too soon. It would be far better if they waited until the recovery phase to set interest rates at 0%.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
reduce interest rates to 0%, it's not like you can cut them more

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
Nope I don't think we are close. This pandemic is just getting started here and in most other parts of the world. I could see this dropping to 08 levels over the next few months before finally stabilizing.
I agree. Should be shorting the market. Check out what ticker SH is done the past couple weeks on the S&P.

Losses are devastating, because you need to make twice the return that you lost to get back to even. Example:

$1000 - Invested
$500 - New balance after 50% loss

Now it takes a 100% return in order to get back to your initial investment.

It's an epic month.

Markets not at the bottom yet IMO but it's all creating a huge buying opportunity. The crisis isn't permanent but in every market downturn fools always sell off at the bottom creating the profit opportunity for others to make. It takes guts though to profit.

Reactions: scarletred
It's an epic month.

Markets not at the bottom yet IMO but it's all creating a huge buying opportunity. The crisis isn't permanent but in every market downturn fools always sell off at the bottom creating the profit opportunity for others to make. It takes guts though to profit.

A lot of good buys that will make good money when this thing ends.

*Google
*Nivida
* Tesla
*McDonalds
*Dominion Energy

Reactions: husker2612
I agree. Should be shorting the market. Check out what ticker SH is done the past couple weeks on the S&P.

Losses are devastating, because you need to make twice the return that you lost to get back to even. Example:

$1000 - Invested
$500 - New balance after 50% loss

Now it takes a 100% return in order to get back to your initial investment.

That's the same $500. You either stick with the stock or sell. Losses suck, but they were going to happen anyways. That time is now.

A lot of good buys that will make good money when this thing ends.

*Google
*Nivida
* Tesla
*McDonalds
*Dominion Energy
Actually unless you think the company may go bankrupt before things pick up, just about anything else is a good buy. Obviously some better than others but all survivors likely to experience big gains when this is over.

And on the other end of the scale, if you really think the world is coming to an end, it doesn't matter if you lose money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT