ADVERTISEMENT

“PJ Fleck is the kind of guy…”

… Is the kind of guy who would break into a mansion and assault an 82-year old man with a vibrating hammer sex toy while in his underwear.

giphy.gif

PJ Fleck is the kinda guy to come back from a 10-0 halftime deficit vs Nebraska to win.

PJ Fleck is the kinda guy to go 5-1 vs Nebraska over the past 6 years.

Reactions: Realbopelini
Is the kind of guy Huskers fans call a douchebag, slimy, all about himself, yada yada, yet when Frost was fired, several on this board said they'd take him as HC.

Actually PJ just lives in your heads! He’s (5-1) against my former team. Dominating.

I guess you all must miss my recruiting.

Wow. Some super impressed Gopher fans. Amazing come from behind win over a 3-win team, with an interim coach and a back up QB. Elite!!
I'm not a big fan of Fleck but he did beat the Huskers in 2020 while restricted to a roster minus 33 players who were not available due to Covid protocols.

Wow. Some super impressed Gopher fans. Amazing come from behind win over a 3-win team, with an interim coach and a back up QB. Elite!!
I think they had a backup QB too. Not your best take. You started this childish thread don’t get all butt hurt son.

I'm not a big fan of Fleck but he did beat the Huskers in 2020 while restricted to a roster minus 33 players who were not available due to Covid protocols.

Frost shit the bed that game like he always does.

And that game is such a typical Fleck spin job. He’s such a joke. He was out like two starters and cried and cried about it all week leading up to the game. Purdue was way more short handed and Brohm didn’t whine like a baby and talk about how amazing he was for it.

Frost shit the bed that game like he always does.

And that game is such a typical Fleck spin job. He’s such a joke. He was out like two starters and cried and cried about it all week leading up to the game. Purdue was way more short handed and Brohm didn’t whine like a baby and talk about how amazing he was for it.
Like I said he lives in “Headcards Head”. Hard to call a guy a joke when he keeps beating you.

I used to beat MN

Like I said he lives in “Headcards Head”. Hard to call a guy a joke when he keeps beating you.

I used to beat MN

I know Nebraska is bad. And yes I absolutely hate everything about PJ Fleck. I’ve made no secret about it. He is literally everything I hate wrapped into one tiny little person and an average football coach to boot.

Why is it when we lose to Minnesota we act like it’s because little PJ is a good coach, but not when we lose to everyone else? Probably because Helton, Brohm, etc don’t need to tell you how amazing they are and how their teams would be garbage without their amazing coaching.

Do you think PJ Fleck did a good job coaching his football team today? I don’t I think he completely shit the bed and it sucks we let him off the hook.

I think they had a backup QB too. Not your best take. You started this childish thread don’t get all butt hurt son.

A) I didn’t start the thread
B) The thread is awesome
C) Their backup should transfer as he’s clearly the better player and their idiot coach has him riding the bench behind a shitty QB.

But congrats on the big comeback win, so elite.

I know Nebraska is bad. And yes I absolutely hate everything about PJ Fleck. I’ve made no secret about it. He is literally everything I hate wrapped into one tiny little person and an average football coach to boot.

Why is it when we lose to Minnesota we act like it’s because little PJ is a good coach, but not when we lose to everyone else? Probably because Helton, Brohm, etc don’t need to tell you how amazing they are and how their teams would be garbage without their amazing coaching.

Do you think PJ Fleck did a good job coaching his football team today? I don’t I think he completely shit the bed and it sucks we let him off the hook.
PJ coached them to a win. Adjustments were made. He has turned their program around. You should not hate people because they dominate your team. It’s really a bad look for the Husker fans.

A) I didn’t start the thread
B) The thread is awesome
C) Their backup should transfer as he’s clearly the better player and their idiot coach has him riding the bench behind a shitty QB.

But congrats on the big comeback win, so elite.
The backup will not transfer. He’s a product of their system now. You should not call out a transfer just because you are now fearing his skills, You really need to treat others on this board with more respect.

Reactions: timothynelson53
PJ coached them to a win. Adjustments were made. He has turned their program around. You should not hate people because they dominate your team. It’s really a bad look for the Husker fans.

No he hasn’t turned Minnesota around, he wins at the same rate as every Minnesota coach. And creating multiple accounts to suck off PJ on a Nebraska board is ****ing creepy.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
No he hasn’t turned Minnesota around, he wins at the same rate as every Minnesota coach. And creating multiple accounts to suck off PJ on a Nebraska board is ****ing creepy.
Kaliakmanis is a redshirt frosh. Why would he transfer when he has three years as the starter in front of him?? You’re not a bright college football mind.

Reactions: timothynelson53
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT