ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats USC!! Welcome to the Big 10

LSU lost this game by committing stupid penalties. 10 for 99 yards including a showboating penalty after a touchdown that caused the kickoff to be returned almost to USC field goal range and the final targeting.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Obligatory shitpost aside that was a fun game to watch just as a fan of college football. If I had to pick an SEC team to root for it'd probably be LSU so was pulling for them a little honestly. Congrats to USC at any rate - big win

giphy.gif

Reactions: HBK4life
So, wait...we went from "those soft ass west coast teams are in for a rude awakening when they get to the B1G" to "hell yeah, that's our B1G brethren" just like that? Or, how does this work?

Jeezus, we’re a bunch of cucks if that’s the case. Yeah, let’s not be those guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
So, wait...we went from "those soft ass west coast teams are in for a rude awakening when they get to the B1G" to "hell yeah, that's our B1G brethren" just like that? Or, how does this work?

Jeezus, we’re a bunch of cucks if that’s the case. Yeah, let’s not be those guys
I had posted that the left coast teams might have trouble with the Big 10 weather in November. So, what does that have to do with rooting for a Big 10 team to beat an SEC team? I hate the SEC-ESPN slobberfest. Even more now that Texass has joined. So, once again. Go Big 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT