ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats USC!! Welcome to the Big 10

Obligatory shitpost aside that was a fun game to watch just as a fan of college football. If I had to pick an SEC team to root for it'd probably be LSU so was pulling for them a little honestly. Congrats to USC at any rate - big win

giphy.gif

Reactions: HBK4life
So, wait...we went from "those soft ass west coast teams are in for a rude awakening when they get to the B1G" to "hell yeah, that's our B1G brethren" just like that? Or, how does this work?

Jeezus, we’re a bunch of cucks if that’s the case. Yeah, let’s not be those guys

Last edited:
So, wait...we went from "those soft ass west coast teams are in for a rude awakening when they get to the B1G" to "hell yeah, that's our B1G brethren" just like that? Or, how does this work?

Jeezus, we’re a bunch of cucks if that’s the case. Yeah, let’s not be those guys
I had posted that the left coast teams might have trouble with the Big 10 weather in November. So, what does that have to do with rooting for a Big 10 team to beat an SEC team? I hate the SEC-ESPN slobberfest. Even more now that Texass has joined. So, once again. Go Big 10.

I wanted USC to suck. The B1G is already brutal enough as we try to crawl our way back to relevance. Now we can pencil in our USC game as a sure loss too. I was holding out hope that we might beat those guys this year since, allegedly, their defense is awful. Not.

Zero chance we beat USC this year. They have dudes.. elite ones.
And, Lynn was a huge steal from UCLA

Good game. Electric players everywhere
Zero chance? Really? You think those receivers always make catches like that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT