ADVERTISEMENT

Commit from Iowa

The FACT of the matter is that Lutovsky doesn’t have an Iowa offer...yet. I seriously don’t understand why you guys want him to have an offer from Iowa. It means nothing. That’s literally all any Hawk fan in this thread has said. A Hawk poster even quoted Lutovsky saying so, but you still don’t consider it to be a FACT? I find that odd.

Cool story, yet again; about Nebraska winning national titles in a thread that literally has nothing to do with it. Laughing Please do yourself a favor and put me on ignore. Have a good Wednesday.

I agree with you, and it sounds like he doesn't have an Iowa offer, which not sure what the big deal is. He's pretty young still and if he has a good next year or camps well during the summer he could earn it. At the end of the day, I don't really care who gives him an offer. If NU sees a frame they can work with and hopefully build upon that is what matters. Lot's of people like to laugh at the offers lists of some of the lineman that Iowa and Wisconsin bring in, but they consistently have really good lines. Yes they get their fair share of highly rated guys, but they also develop a lot of no names. Long winded, but I agree with you.

I don't really think @SWIowahawks is a troll. I like talking football with him and he doesn't troll much. Every fan is going to have a little bias, but he's fine. I like his input.
I respect your opinion, as always, but completely disagree. He has been doing this crap for too long. Sure, I took the bait this time, but he routinely turns every thread into his own personal pissing match. Look at this thread, I wasn't replying or responding to him, but he decides to run his mouth call me stupid, troll, etc. He also gets on his high horse and says things like: "literally all any Iowa fan said was the guy didn't have an offer". No, he and his cronies have hijacked yet another thread with their nonsense. He could have looked literally two posts above his to see yet another example. I really don't see why the mods allow him to keep doing this crap, but if you like talking with him or are amused by his shtick that's your prerogative. To each their own, I guess.

Yes, so you are of no significance and it's been a pleasure beating you and your irrelevant team the last several years. Laugh as you will when we actually are playing in a bowl and your bowl will be the one situated in your bathroom! Let go if the 90's muchacho it's long, long gone!
Again, only because of Riley you have beaten Nebraska. Going to be funny when Nebraska wins on Black Friday!!

Reactions: steelclaw
If Iowa offers him later on he will undoubtedly flip, right now he is just a project player which isn’t a bad thing but regarding lineman that’s not “The Iowa Way”.

I respect your opinion, as always, but completely disagree. He has been doing this crap for too long. Sure, I took the bait this time, but he routinely turns every thread into his own personal pissing match. Look at this thread, I wasn't replying or responding to him, but he decides to run his mouth call me stupid, troll, etc. He also gets on his high horse and says things like: "literally all any Iowa fan said was the guy didn't have an offer". No, he and his cronies have hijacked yet another thread with their nonsense. He could have looked literally two posts above his to see yet another example. I really don't see why the mods allow him to keep doing this crap, but if you like talking with him or are amused by his shtick that's your prerogative. To each their own, I guess.

Trust me, there are times I get it, more just saying in general he isn't one of the Iowa fans that is always over here saying dumb stuff. Now with you it may be totally different. I'm not always tuned in to how he acts to individual posters, so you are probably right the shit he is saying to you may be different. He is usually over here talking a decent amount of football and isn't too crazy, but agree with you point,

so telling the truth[ that he does not have an Iowa offer] is trolling?
When you are an asshole about it, on another teams message board, yes. And look at all the other posts about: Nebraska is irrelevant, no one would go to Nebraska if they have an Iowa offer, it’s not the 90’s anymore, Iowa will go to a bowl game and some smart ass comment about a toilet bowl. That crap is the definition of trolling.

Reactions: leodisflowers
When you are an asshole about it, on another teams message board, yes. And look at all the other posts about: Nebraska is irrelevant, no one would go to Nebraska if they have an Iowa offer, it’s not the 90’s anymore, Iowa will go to a bowl game and some smart ass comment about a toilet bowl. That crap is the definition of trolling.
I humbly ask you to go back to the first page. I came in peace and offered stats/facts about him not having an offer and Nebraska recruiting Iowa recently. You were the one harassing anyone with a Hawkeye screen. Many comments about Iowa kids choosing Nebraska over staying in state and how did that make us feel? That’s why I made the troll comment. If you wouldn’t have baited any Iowa poster with backhanded comments, this thread would not have gone off track.

I do agree many Iowa posters are here to just troll and they should be ignore accordingly. But don’t be mad when you are just as guilty at keeping them here. Anyways, off to work, have a good Thursday.

Never have and never will understand Iowa fans obsession with Nebraska’s storied football history. It’s hilarious that they feel the need to tell us that “the 90s Nebraska dominance is never going to return!” That level of consistent dominance may never return, but that also means that Iowa will never achieve any level of consistent dominance. I’ve yet to read any posts on here from any Iowa fan that provides anything other than the same tired, intellectually dishonest drivel that I hear from them in person.

Nebraska’s football history is what separates Nebraska football from Iowa football. Iowa football is what it is and most of us respect Iowa football, we just don’t see it the same as Iowa fan attempts to portray it.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
I humbly ask you to go back to the first page. I came in peace and offered stats/facts about him not having an offer and Nebraska recruiting Iowa recently. You were the one harassing anyone with a Hawkeye screen. Many comments about Iowa kids choosing Nebraska over staying in state and how did that make us feel? That’s why I made the troll comment. If you wouldn’t have baited any Iowa poster with backhanded comments, this thread would not have gone off track.

I do agree many Iowa posters are here to just troll and they should be ignore accordingly. But don’t be mad when you are just as guilty at keeping them here. Anyways, off to work, have a good Thursday.
My comment was in response to this:
“But ask yourself, do you really believe an o-lineman from Iowa would go to Nebraska over Iowa? I don’t either.”

That is the equivalent of going to someone’s home uninvited and taking a dump on the floor. And you expect us to thank him for his insights.

I agree with you, and it sounds like he doesn't have an Iowa offer, which not sure what the big deal is. He's pretty young still and if he has a good next year or camps well during the summer he could earn it. At the end of the day, I don't really care who gives him an offer. If NU sees a frame they can work with and hopefully build upon that is what matters. Lot's of people like to laugh at the offers lists of some of the lineman that Iowa and Wisconsin bring in, but they consistently have really good lines. Yes they get their fair share of highly rated guys, but they also develop a lot of no names. Long winded, but I agree with you.
He’s 16 and squats over 600 pounds. Georgia’s OL coach is highly respected and the highest paid in power 5, I DGAF if Iowa hasn’t offered yet. The kid is very good prospect. And if Iowa does offer, they sure as hell wouldn’t admit it anyway.

He’s 16 and squats over 600 pounds. Georgia’s OL coach is highly respected and the highest paid in power 5, I DGAF if Iowa hasn’t offered yet. The kid is very good prospect. And if Iowa does offer, they sure as hell wouldn’t admit it anyway.

Agree.. I mean who cares.. I'm glad to have this kid, and I if our coaches have identified a talent, I'll go with them. Not sure why it matters.

Never have and never will understand Iowa fans obsession with Nebraska’s storied football history. It’s hilarious that they feel the need to tell us that “the 90s Nebraska dominance is never going to return!” That level of consistent dominance may never return, but that also means that Iowa will never achieve any level of consistent dominance. I’ve yet to read any posts on here from any Iowa fan that provides anything other than the same tired, intellectually dishonest drivel that I hear from them in person.

Nebraska’s football history is what separates Nebraska football from Iowa football. Iowa football is what it is and most of us respect Iowa football, we just don’t see it the same as Iowa fan attempts to portray it.
But Iowa will proudly tell you about that year they won the B1G ten. What they won’t tell you is that Ferentz won 4 games combined his first two seasons. It takes time when you inherit a dumpster fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT