ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

Not sure why everyone needs to rehash last year's game.

That was game one for Nebraska under a new staff with a True Freshman who hadn't played football for two years.

CU had an experienced team, particularly on defense, in year 6 of their now fired Coach.

CU goes into 2019 with Mel Tucker, who has never been offered a head coaching position in nearly 30 years of coaching. He has hired a staff of dudes who were fired at multiple stops and even a couple of defensive assistants who have never coached at any level. The secondary coach at D2 Colorado Mines has a better resume than the secondary coach at the University of Colorado.

This coaching staff will be compounded by the fact their scholarship experience is virtually non existent on the defensive side of the football.

In reality, Nebraska will be much improved in 2019. Colorado will be much worse. Its conceivable the Buffs will only be favored in two games all season.

Apparently you didn’t know all the answers because you thought Martinez played the whole game and put up numbers injured.

It wasn’t a smartass question. I asked a legitimate question because you wrote an injured Martinez.

You started the combativeness because you misinterpreted my question. So be it.

Although it doesn’t change much because you
Apparently didn’t recall how late in the game Martinez was injured or didn’t remember he left the game BUT I did misread your first reply as “we were not” instead of “were we not”. My apologies.

But your reply was full of douchebaggery so I didn’t go back and re read until now.

apology accepted.

Let’s face it Nebraska lives rent free in CU’s head they know it and we know it. I mean Jesus just go to allbuffs, they have 6,000+ topic about hating Nebraska.

Pathetic delusional fair weathered fan base, who talk daily about 2001 in order to make their dumpster fire of a program seem legitimate. Their fans better hit Pearl st or LoDo early September 7th to drown their sorrows because we are going to wax that ass. They have question marks on the D-Line, no O line, and 0 secondary. Good luck Bison

Tuco, I have no idea if I will ever get the Huston area but if I do I want to look you up just to meet you. As I recall, you work in Special Education? I am technically retired but have worked in SE the last three years doing assistive technology for SE students. Keep us all honest.

LOL! That friendship makes alot of sense.RollingLaughLaughing:)

You teach kids how to use a computer with pictograms on the keys.

Not sure why everyone needs to rehash last year's game.

That was game one for Nebraska under a new staff with a True Freshman who hadn't played football for two years.

CU had an experienced team, particularly on defense, in year 6 of their now fired Coach.

CU goes into 2019 with Mel Tucker, who has never been offered a head coaching position in nearly 30 years of coaching. He has hired a staff of dudes who were fired at multiple stops and even a couple of defensive assistants who have never coached at any level. The secondary coach at D2 Colorado Mines has a better resume than the secondary coach at the University of Colorado.

This coaching staff will be compounded by the fact their scholarship experience is virtually non existent on the defensive side of the football.

In reality, Nebraska will be much improved in 2019. Colorado will be much worse. Its conceivable the Buffs will only be favored in two games all season.

People seem to forget we had that game in hand last year. Our lines dominated them. I doubt this year is close at all.

LOL! That friendship makes alot of sense.RollingLaughLaughing:)

You teach kids how to use a computer with pictograms on the keys.

Impressive. The next time you are in Houston look me up. I’m sure my kids could show you a thing or 1000 on how to be a quality human being.

Does making fun of a kid with developmental issues somehow make you feel better about yourself?

Reactions: timnsun
Impressive. The next time you are in Houston look me up. I’m sure my kids could show you a thing or 1000 on how to be a quality human being.

Does making fun of a kid with developmental issues somehow make you feel better about yourself?

My wife also works with autistic and mentally challenged children. I have took them camping, and have enjoyed being with them because they are innocent. I've watched quite a few Husker games with them. I love the joy they share and the amazement, of our world, that I take for granted. I never said anything about the children.:):)

I just think you and the other guy are slap dicks. One guy on here said your looking for a nit to scratch, or some such, when it was obvious what he was alluding to. You had to argue and be disagreeable.

You are not a counter to Kool Aid or wishful thinking. You are a counter to fandom and hope for a successful season. Do you wear sweaters?

My wife also works with autistic and mentally challenged children. I have took them camping, and have enjoyed being with them because they are innocent. I've watched quite a few Husker games with them. I love the joy they share and the amazement, of our world, that I take for granted. I never said anything about the children.:):)

I just think you and the other guy are slap dicks. One guy on here said your looking for a nit to scratch, or some such, when it was obvious what he was alluding to. You had to argue and be disagreeable.

You are not a counter to Kool Aid or wishful thinking. You are a counter to fandom and hope for a successful season. Do you wear sweaters?

Keep dancing. Your wife works with special needs kids too, so you get a pass? Whatever. You do you.

Like I’ve said 100 times or more, I’m told the ignore feature works.

Reactions: red scowl
Keep dancing. Your wife works with special needs kids too, so you get a pass? Whatever. You do you.

Like I’ve said 100 times or more, I’m told the ignore feature works.

Lol! A pass for what? Because, I disagreed with the term assistive technology? Titles are important to the vain.

Oh my! I think you're ridiculous. RollingLaugh:):)
I honestly don't care, if you put me on ignore. I'm disappointed that you would think I would be.

A word of advice... put a little bit of your heart into following Husker football. Maybe, you will become a fan. Take it easy.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Disagree on Montez.

But if our offense is anything like I think it will be...I think we cover

Montez's passing totals in each game last year:

Montez
Montez 351
Montez 166
Montez 237
Montez 328
Montez 170
Montez 144
Montez 319
Montez 343
Montez 199
Montez 84
Montez 170

People truly, honestly think this is someone to fear? Give me a break.

If the coaches are being honest with their assessment of our defense, then we should show huge improvement this year. They will make some plays, But I think we make more and beat them solidly. I’m calling for a two touchdown win for the Huskers.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerssalts
Was wondering when you were going to crawl out from the sewars. Us dwelling on the game is laughable coming from a fan base who holds 2001 more dear to them than your fraud MNC.

It’s funny how they hold onto that win last year...and I had plenty of Colorado fans admit their LB hurting Martinez like that with 3 minutes left in the game and the Huskers driving on them and about to go up two scores...win them the game. And that was year one with a bad Husker team. The Husker team now isn't anything like that team we fielded in game 1. This year could get very ugly for Colorado at Colorado. Colorado has a brand new Head Coach, all the off season trash talking and locker room material the Fluffs have given the Huskers, plus the memories of CUs LB purposely hurting Martinez and then bragging about it after the game...this could get very ugly for the Colorado Fluffs. GBR

Seriously, we can’t beat them bad enough

Picked & lost a fight decisively? lol this is a message board, tough guy.

I said an injured Martinez forgetting he didn't come back in the game in which he was hurt, the Colorado game, the very game we were talking about. I said nothing about him going into that game hurt. That was your inference & putting words in my mouth in a rather smart-alecky way (shocker).

Keep patting yourself on the back for nitpicking. I'm sure it feels great telling yourself you're the smartest guy in the room.

How are the kids? Nothing better to do, Tuco?

Dude is absolutely horrible with that. I really think we need to find the man a hobby. And the worst part is...he’s always on the backs of a Husker fan... not the opposing fan base. I will admit, I’m rough around the edges and i get worked up pretty good at times...but good God. It makes me wonder if he is an actual Husker fan or not???

Dude is absolutely horrible with that. I really think we need to find the man a hobby. And the worst part is...he’s always on the backs of a Husker fan... not the opposing fan base. I will admit, I’m rough around the edges and i get worked up pretty good at times...but good God. It makes me wonder if he is an actual Husker fan or not???

If you have something you want to say to me, @ me bro. Don't talk shit behind my back like a little school girl.

You are hardly rough around the edges, you are just a cheerleader with an inability to look at anything subjectively.

If you have something you want to say to me, @ me bro. Don't talk shit behind my back like a little school girl.

You are hardly rough around the edges, you are just a cheerleader with an inability to look at anything subjectively.

I don't mind you, Tuco, and think you bring some good thoughts to the table. I like anyone who states their mind and backs it up.

But getting mad about this when it's exactly what you did to me with the 'picked a fight & lost decisively' post is a wee bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

We're all on the same team 'round here, @huskerssalts is a good dude and opening day is but 8 days from now.

GBR

I don't mind you, Tuco, and think you bring some good thoughts to the table. I like anyone who states their mind and backs it up.

But getting mad about this when it's exactly what you did to me with the 'picked a fight & lost decisively' post is a wee bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

We're all on the same team 'round here, @huskerssalts is a good dude and opening day is but 8 days from now.

GBR

No, I copied your post and directed my responses to you. I didn’t go talk shit to another poster about you or what you post. That is what I was mad about. I don’t care what he says, just include me in the conversation, a simple @Tuco Salamanca lets me know that he has an issue, I’ll be glad to back up whatever I post.

Keep it clean, fellas. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Kool-Aid bender just before the season. The coaches have been pretty upbeat about the team's attitude and productivity on the practice field. It seems that everyone is on the same page.
Just hope that the optimism isn't a case of the coaching staff getting high on their own supply.

No, I copied your post and directed my responses to you. I didn’t go talk shit to another poster about you or what you post. That is what I was mad about. I don’t care what he says, just include me in the conversation, a simple @Tuco Salamanca lets me know that he has an issue, I’ll be glad to back up whatever I post.

I wasn’t busting anybody’s balls. I asked was Martinez injured before the Colorado game, I don’t remember him being injured going into the game. That’s it. He then came up with some BS about you and he were even talking about the Colorado game. I called him on the BS and he then changed his tune about not realizing Bunch came into the game.

All he had to do is say no Martinez didn’t have an injury coming into the Colorado game. Instead of trying to pick a fight with me. Which he lost decisively.

As far as anything in your post outside of that I did not dispute or question any of that.

okay, if you say so.

Have you seen the staff that Tucker has put together? It looks like a GA convention. Makes Bo's JV staff's look like Bama 2.0.

Good luck with that. NU 38 CU 17

Reactions: Cornicator

GBR

That I am...I won’t ever nitpick a HUSKER fan like that but I’ll more then hope in to defend our Huskers. GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT