ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

Tuco, I have no idea if I will ever get the Huston area but if I do I want to look you up just to meet you. As I recall, you work in Special Education? I am technically retired but have worked in SE the last three years doing assistive technology for SE students. Keep us all honest.

Colorado, KSU and Iowa fans all have some things in common, one of which is that their teams have terrible series records against Nebraska and a second is that their fans are desperate for us to recognize their teams meager accomplishments. At least Colorado has a legit claim to a NC in the last 30 or so years. I hate Texas, but I’d never troll their fan base for several reasons, one of which is that the stats and facts are mostly in their favor. It’s a losing argument every time when you have no metrics to back your trolling.

I wasn’t busting anybody’s balls. I asked was Martinez injured before the Colorado game, I don’t remember him being injured going into the game. That’s it. He then came up with some BS about you and he were even talking about the Colorado game. I called him on the BS and he then changed his tune about not realizing Bunch came into the game.

All he had to do is say no Martinez didn’t have an injury coming into the Colorado game. Instead of trying to pick a fight with me. Which he lost decisively.

As far as anything in your post outside of that I did not dispute or question any of that.

Picked & lost a fight decisively? lol this is a message board, tough guy.

I said an injured Martinez forgetting he didn't come back in the game in which he was hurt, the Colorado game, the very game we were talking about. I said nothing about him going into that game hurt. That was your inference & putting words in my mouth in a rather smart-alecky way (shocker).

Keep patting yourself on the back for nitpicking. I'm sure it feels great telling yourself you're the smartest guy in the room.

How are the kids? Nothing better to do, Tuco?

Reactions: huskerssalts
That is because we are true fans of our team and support them in good seasons and in bad. Unlike CU that can’t even fill its high school sized stadium in a good year... which doesn’t come around for you guys very often.

Scavenger is the typical 30 IQ cu fan, long on mouth and short on brains.
He talks about moving on, but anytime Colorado is mentioned here, he goes all out to make it by here again in his total Nebraska obsession mode and look like a total idiot in the process. Laughing

Scavenger is the typical 30 IQ cu fan, long on mouth and short on brains.
He talks about moving on, but anytime Colorado is mentioned here, he goes all out to make it by here again in his total Nebraska obsession mode and look like a total idiot in the process. Laughing
Yeah. His comments are really funny because they are so stupid.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Picked & lost a fight decisively? lol this is a message board, tough guy.

I said an injured Martinez forgetting he didn't come back in the game in which he was hurt, the Colorado game, the very game we were talking about. I said nothing about him going into that game hurt. That was your inference & putting words in my mouth in a rather smart-alecky way (shocker).

Keep patting yourself on the back for nitpicking. I'm sure it feels great telling yourself you're the smartest guy in the room.

How are the kids? Nothing better to do, Tuco?

Again you are all in your feelings.

Salts said something about Martinez having a great game against “them”. He went on to say that “they” will have a new coach and new schemes and Martinez will be even better this year.

You replied to that comment with “an injured Martinez”. Logically I assumed you meant that Martinez was hurt going into the Colorado game. So I asked “was Martinez injured before the Colorado game? I don’t remember him going into the game injured. A simple no would have ended the conversation. But nope, feeling all defensive you replies like an ass and called me a bit picker because I asked a question.

You then pretended you weren’t talking about the Colorado game, and it was some other game???? When I pressed further, you admitted it was the Colorado game but that you didn’t realize Bunch entered the game.

Then instead of just ending the thing you keep digging your grave. At some point you will put the shovel down.

Have a great evening. The kids are great. Thanks for asking. Talking Husker football is what I like to do.

Again you are all in your feelings.

Salts said something about Martinez having a great game against “them”. He went on to say that “they” will have a new coach and new schemes and Martinez will be even better this year.

You replied to that comment with “an injured Martinez”. Logically I assumed you meant that Martinez was hurt going into the Colorado game. So I asked “was Martinez injured before the Colorado game? I don’t remember him going into the game injured. A simple no would have ended the conversation. But nope, feeling all defensive you replies like an ass and called me a bit picker because I asked a question.

You then pretended you weren’t talking about the Colorado game, and it was some other game???? When I pressed further, you admitted it was the Colorado game but that you didn’t realize Bunch entered the game.

Then instead of just ending the thing you keep digging your grave. At some point you will put the shovel down.

Have a great evening. The kids are great. Thanks for asking. Talking Husker football is what I like to do.

please show me where I pretended I wasn't talking about the CU game. I'll wait.

I said an injured Martinez couldn't be stopped, incorrectly, bc I thought he'd come back after being hurt. I was wrong, I owned up to it.

talk husker football all you want, but don't butt in with some manufactured BS, putting words in my mouth only to act high and mighty about it, asking smartass questions we all know the answers to.

girl-fight1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Im going to try and say this and not come off as a dick, because it is not my intent. I am really just curious. I know like every other fan bases CU probably has unrealistic/ bias views of their program. From an outsider perspective it seems unimaginable that CU has much of chance against Neb this year. Or that they really have much of a chance to improve over last years record. When looking at everything as realistically as possible.

CU took a nose dive last year and as stated lost the last 7. Were outscored by a ton in those losses.
Nebraska went 4-2 and lost by a combined 8 points. 1 of those losses being to the # 8 team in the country.

CU has a 1st year HC with zero college HC experience. As history has shown throughout college football, first year coaches tend to struggle greatly year 1. Hell even Saban went 6-6 his first year at Alabama. Nebraska has a 2nd year HC who has a proven history at the college level as an assistant and HC.

CU averaged recruiting classes in the 40s most years and Neb in the 20s.

Nebraska has basically their whole team from last year coming back, with some huge talent additions who came in and will probably contribute as True Freshmen. I can't comment on CU returning team, because I honestly don't know who you have returning or who you lost.

The only advantage I see the buffs having over us is altitude. Even location, I feel will basically be a home game for us as it is estimated 30,000+ Neb fans could invade.
While I see Mel Tucker improving the buffs I find it tough to believe, all things considered that he will drastically turn them around year 1. I just think Nebraska is farther ahead in the turn around process with a team who on paper has more talent.

You literally had ZERO players drafted this past year. All those top 20 classes and not 1 guy drafted. This is why talent arguments are best had on message boards. Rivals doesn't choose the winners. The 7 game slide has nothing to do with this year. We lost our last 5 in 2015 and won 10 in 2016. We lost 4 of our last 6 in 2000 (won just 3 games that year) and won the Big XII in 2001. Really a useless statistic in the overall scheme of things.

The only thing you actually said that had any validity is the struggles of first year coaches. Our first year coaches have gone: Neuheisal - 10-2; Barnett - 7-5; Hawkins - 2-10; Embree - 3-10; McIntyre - 4-8. It's pretty much all over the place. The real question is, what does this have to do with playing Nebraska? I don't mean national title Nebraska. I mean 4-8 two years in a row Nebraska?

Returning starters. Nebraska has 14. That's a lot but not your entire team. CU has 12 starters returning. 14 is greater than 12 so you got us there. We have key talent additions too. We just don't overhype to the same levels as Husker fans do.

30k Huskers invading is again a Nebraska hype folklore and nothing in reality backs that up. In fact, CU ticket sales don't back any of those numbers up. It makes the hype an even bigger joke than it was previously.

I admit, Nebraska is ahead in the transformation process because you're in year 2 and we're in year 1. The game isn't in Lincoln though and the environment will be more hostile than you guys realize. You tend to way underestimate your opponents which is why they have so much fun when you lose.

Haha. You guys should where bags over your head every year. Good luck against CSU, I bet it’ll be close. I’ll laugh so hard if you lose to them, which you could.
We could lose to CSU and still beat NU. Totally different games at totally different times. You will laugh for a week and cry for 4 years.

3 more weeks and this douche will be gone
Yes because we'll be playing better teams by then. Of course I'll be gone. This is the #1 thread on the board though so I must drive some serious traffic on this site. I mean, OMG, someone doesn't think Nebraska will win. The nerve of that guy. LMAO! It really is funny watching the sheer myopia of this site and its fans sometimes.

Did you not watch the clip...it was 1st down and 20 and the way Martinez was torching you guys...he could have easily pulled off that 1st down and 20. But to claim Bunch did better after he was hurt is laughable. But what ever makes you feel better my friend. Simply put, your guys LB saved the game for you guys. Plain and simple ;)
Did you not read the actual game log? Your offense was reeling. You weren't moving the ball. You moved it better after he got hurt. That is a statistical fact. If statistical facts are laughable, then so be it, but it is still a statistical fact. I like Martinez, but he is about to hit the sophomore blues. He is about to understand what it means when teams spend the entire off season breaking down your film and finding all of your tendencies and planning against it. They will see what worked, what didn't work, and what hasn't been tried yet. I dare say be prepared for some adversity but that is not a conversation you can ever have with a Husker. It is required to be roses at all times in the media and within the fanbase or get kicked off the reservation. All of that won't matter at all when it comes to game day unfortunately.

Look I say this in total truth....
Theres a few fan bases I dont like. Missouri, Iowa, penn state, clemson....

But Colorado fans are by far the trashiest I have ever been around. I dont necessarily like them the least, but man they are flat trash.
You would think Arkansas or Oklahoma or someone would be trashier, but no its not even close.

When Im around Colorado fans I feel like Im at a bad 3 day outdoor punk festival in 100 degree heat with a tattoo competition going on and free meth being handed out at a campground with zero bathrooms or showers.

Just trash as shit.

Yes because we'll be playing better teams by then. Of course I'll be gone. This is the #1 thread on the board though so I must drive some serious traffic on this site. I mean, OMG, someone doesn't think Nebraska will win. The nerve of that guy. LMAO! It really is funny watching the sheer myopia of this site and its fans sometimes.

The thread was going along just fine long before your loser ass came around, you show up at the bottom of the first page with your usual drivel.

Funny how you manage to show up now and then, more like “dwelling” as Nebraska is always on your mind, living rent free in that clam shell you call your skull, with the brain the size of a small pearl constantly mouth breathing Nebraska.

Face it, dumb fuk, you are obsessed with Nebraska and you always will be, that’s a cu fans life in a nutshell, you can’t really move on to anything else, your program is in shambles, no one sees or wants cu as a rival game in the Pac (what, u going to try USC next now that Utah pushed your stupid attempts aside), your fellow cu fans are selling their tickets by the thousands for the Nebraska game because they know your buffs are going to suck worse than your mom on east Colfax.

Your team is picked what, dead last by most prognosticators in the PAC this year? cu can’t even get the best players in Colorado to commit year to year. Those “better” teams that cu will play in boulder will see a great deal of seats empty just about every home game because cu will once again blow chunks, but you know that already.

So keep running your big mouth, it will make it all the better when you don’t come around anymore after Nebraska wins in boulder, with all that anticipated hostility and so called adversity you and your fellow imbeciles think you might be able to unload. Hilarious.

No balls needed. You were 4-8, lost a year ago, but as always believe you are better than everyone else. It's amusing. I would say you guys have balls to talk so much crap after winning 8 games in 2 years. Grounded you guys are not but it's what it is. Off season champions for the 80th year in a row. It's part of the entertainment of the game quite honestly. USC fans would have a bag over their heads the last 2 years, but NU fans find a way to pump themselves up despite the constant disappointment.
You've had 1 winning season in the last 11 dude. Your football program is an absolute dumpster fire. You can try to spin things all you want on a message board but when you shut the computer off you know who will win this game.

Colorado, KSU and Iowa fans all have some things in common, one of which is that their teams have terrible series records against Nebraska and a second is that their fans are desperate for us to recognize their teams meager accomplishments. At least Colorado has a legit claim to a NC in the last 30 or so years. I hate Texas, but I’d never troll their fan base for several reasons, one of which is that the stats and facts are mostly in their favor. It’s a losing argument every time when you have no metrics to back your trolling.
Do they? I'm not so sure. #5downs

You've had 1 winning season in the last 11 dude. Your football program is an absolute dumpster fire. You can try to spin things all you want on a message board but when you shut the computer off you know who will win this game.
He's a cu fan, you can't expect anything more than stupidity and idiotic drivel from them. Oh, and a total obsession of Nebraska, that's all they have to go on, and Nebraska lives in their heads all day, every day.

Halfwits like scavenger seem to forget that from 2000-2010, Nebraska closed out their B12 "rival" to the tune of a 7-4 record against the bumbling buffs. They get a fortunate win last year and he acts like cu was rolling over Nebraska for decades. But, you can't expect much from the Nebraska obsessed dullards, they're a pathetic group who no doubt would elect scavenger as their grand poobah, their version of the king of the dipshits!

grand_poobah.jpg

Last edited:
Do they? I'm not so sure. #5downs
McCartney cried like a baby on his show later that week about how bad the field was, yet Mizzou and other teams handled it ok. You know it's a bad year for college football when a team like cu gets any sniff of a national title.

The thread was going along just fine long before your loser ass came around, you show up at the bottom of the first page with your usual drivel.

Funny how you manage to show up now and then, more like “dwelling” as Nebraska is always on your mind, living rent free in that clam shell you call your skull, with the brain the size of a small pearl constantly mouth breathing Nebraska.

Face it, dumb fuk, you are obsessed with Nebraska and you always will be, that’s a cu fans life in a nutshell, you can’t really move on to anything else, your program is in shambles, no one sees or wants cu as a rival game in the Pac (what, u going to try USC next now that Utah pushed your stupid attempts aside), your fellow cu fans are selling their tickets by the thousands for the Nebraska game because they know your buffs are going to suck worse than your mom on east Colfax.

Your team is picked what, dead last by most prognosticators in the PAC this year? cu can’t even get the best players in Colorado to commit year to year. Those “better” teams that cu will play in boulder will see a great deal of seats empty just about every home game because cu will once again blow chunks, but you know that already.

So keep running your big mouth, it will make it all the better when you don’t come around anymore after Nebraska wins in boulder, with all that anticipated hostility and so called adversity you and your fellow imbeciles think you might be able to unload. Hilarious.
Good thing football isn't a "picked" contest. That's why it's so enjoyable watching you lose time after time. You actually have to play the game. Congratulations on your preseason national title. It's the only thing you've won. I personally don't care where we're picked. I only care where we end up in December.

I do know who will win this game. The team that scores the most point halfwit. When I shut my computer off. That will still be the answer. The funny thing is, this has only happened to Nebraska 8 times in the last 2 years thanks to Bethune-Cookman and friends. I'll know that too when I shut my computer off. As for NU, you will not win. AGAIN! And AGAIN! And AGAIN!
e953cbea-d3b4-4d04-9823-604fd67d7c82-USATSI_11208037.jpg

Good thing football isn't a "picked" contest. That's why it's so enjoyable watching you lose time after time. You actually have to play the game. Congratulations on your preseason national title. It's the only thing you've won. I personally don't care where we're picked. I only care where we end up in December.

Dead last, and you do care, just like you know Nebraska lives in your pea brain 365 days a year. You actually have to play the game? What a brilliant insight by the king of the dipshits, amazing that you came up with that all on your own.

I'd say that a lot of people would enjoy seeing cu lose time after time. The only problem with that is, no one outside of cu fandom watches or cares about your loser ass team. Where you end up in December is where your team usually ends up, with more losses than wins. After all, what has your glorious team done in the past 13 seasons? ONE winning campaign, talk about a disaster and so hilarious at the same time.

GFYourself imbecile, and enjoy your team and their continuing loser ways, again in 2019.

Reactions: arf_man
I do know who will win this game. The team that scores the most point halfwit. When I shut my computer off. That will still be the answer. The funny thing is, this has only happened to Nebraska 8 times in the last 2 years thanks to Bethune-Cookman and friends. I'll know that too when I shut my computer off. As for NU, you will not win. AGAIN! And AGAIN! And AGAIN!

Oh wow, the team that scores the most point? What, is it somehow going to be a 1-0 game? Are you talking about soccer, bright boy? RollingLaugh

You're dumber than dirt and you're a cu fan, that's something to be proud of, isn't it, king of the dipshits?

So, does it tell you that,that the team who scores the most points ,wins, on the back of your ticket?
Just so you know?
Fill up your stadium with fans,not just actors, then come talk to a real fanbase.

Colorado gets actors to fulfill their needs to act out, throw things at other people,like a child throwing a fit.
Monies more important, convenience is greatly desired,or,more factual,used as an excuse so they can say its more comfortable at home, and is often the excuse used by 'acting' fans, seen in fact, by empty seats and failure to show up on a 'big' game.
Why does your admin and coach have to tell you its important to fill the stadium for this 'important' game, Colorado fan?
They dont have that much room on the back of the ticket?
Or, is it that you have to actually buy one first?

Pathetic doesnt fit for the Colorado fanbase, because its so small in reality for their true fans, you have to admire those that actually care.

I don't see us winning at CU. That QB and Shennault will have big games.

Lol, probably. If Nebraska doesn't win convincingly, I will be very doubtful of the Huskers in the B1G.

I think the Buffs are projected to win between 3 and 7 games dependent on pundits.

I believe they win 4. The Husker game will be enjoyable.

Reactions: SC_'sker
You literally had ZERO players drafted this past year. All those top 20 classes and not 1 guy drafted. This is why talent arguments are best had on message boards. Rivals doesn't choose the winners. The 7 game slide has nothing to do with this year. We lost our last 5 in 2015 and won 10 in 2016. We lost 4 of our last 6 in 2000 (won just 3 games that year) and won the Big XII in 2001. Really a useless statistic in the overall scheme of things.

The only thing you actually said that had any validity is the struggles of first year coaches. Our first year coaches have gone: Neuheisal - 10-2; Barnett - 7-5; Hawkins - 2-10; Embree - 3-10; McIntyre - 4-8. It's pretty much all over the place. The real question is, what does this have to do with playing Nebraska? I don't mean national title Nebraska. I mean 4-8 two years in a row Nebraska?

Returning starters. Nebraska has 14. That's a lot but not your entire team. CU has 12 starters returning. 14 is greater than 12 so you got us there. We have key talent additions too. We just don't overhype to the same levels as Husker fans do.

30k Huskers invading is again a Nebraska hype folklore and nothing in reality backs that up. In fact, CU ticket sales don't back any of those numbers up. It makes the hype an even bigger joke than it was previously.

I admit, Nebraska is ahead in the transformation process because you're in year 2 and we're in year 1. The game isn't in Lincoln though and the environment will be more hostile than you guys realize. You tend to way underestimate your opponents which is why they have so much fun when you lose.

There is no transformation process for Colorado. Your program is what it is...a doormat in college football now. 1 winning season in the last 13 years? That’s why you had to settle for a guy like Tucker who will surely fall flat on his face.

I don’t even know why people are responding to this POS. He clearly doesn’t believe what he’s posting, as it is so much garbage... he’s trying to get a ride out of the board, which he freely admits in one of his posts. Ignore the doofus and don’t take the bait. As someone else said, he’ll be gone in 3 weeks.

The 7 game slide has nothing to do with this year.

I don't mean national title Nebraska. I mean 4-8 two years in a row Nebraska?

So wait, you are saying your season your results from last year have no impact on the results this year, yet somehow our 4-8 year does? Nebraska is not the same team you saw when you played last year, not even close. If you think Buffs will be facing any form of that team from last year, you are going to be in for a very rude awakening. The back half of last year proved that. Plus we had another off season with S&C. (which the previous coach had destroyed) While CU has shown nothing to indicate they are a better team than the team who went 0-7. Plus you have a 1st year HC to add to that.
Like I said I understand unrealistic expectation. I understand thinking a new HC comes in and all of the sudden your team is great. The reality is, it doesn't work that way. We found that out last year. The Buffs will find it out this year. Your team will be lucky to keep it to within 2 TDs. I thought Nebraska was an unrealistic fan base, you are border line lunatic level.
Yes your stadium will be half filled with Neb fans. Good luck turning your program around.

Last edited:
please show me where I pretended I wasn't talking about the CU game. I'll wait.

I said an injured Martinez couldn't be stopped, incorrectly, bc I thought he'd come back after being hurt. I was wrong, I owned up to it.

talk husker football all you want, but don't butt in with some manufactured BS, putting words in my mouth only to act high and mighty about it, asking smartass questions we all know the answers to.

Apparently you didn’t know all the answers because you thought Martinez played the whole game and put up numbers injured.

It wasn’t a smartass question. I asked a legitimate question because you wrote an injured Martinez.

You started the combativeness because you misinterpreted my question. So be it.

Although it doesn’t change much because you
Apparently didn’t recall how late in the game Martinez was injured or didn’t remember he left the game BUT I did misread your first reply as “we were not” instead of “were we not”. My apologies.

But your reply was full of douchebaggery so I didn’t go back and re read until now.

5 wins....that's where you ended up last year.

Looking at the Buffaloes last umpteen seasons....suck is apparently S.O.P. for Colorado yo.

Nebraska had, Mike-.500-Riley, as HC for the last 3 years, 4-8 his last year.....after 3 years.

Scott Frost comes in with a totally new system on offense and ends up 4 and 8 first year. He wasn't undefeated as a coach anywhere he's been in year one. And that wasn't why Nebraska hired him....to have a NC season year one.

Given HCSF's track record of putting high caliber products on the field the last 10 years, Colorado's track record on the field the last 10 years, and the fact you've got a first year coach,....the only arrogance here thicker than us Nebraska fans on the Husker Board...is yours buffalo chip.

5 wins, bust out the kazoos and pom poms.

Reactions: husker2612
Tuco, I have no idea if I will ever get the Huston area but if I do I want to look you up just to meet you. As I recall, you work in Special Education? I am technically retired but have worked in SE the last three years doing assistive technology for SE students. Keep us all honest.

If you ever get down this way, hit me up. Would love to get a beverage of choice with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT