ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson v Alabama thread

Bama will adjust and shut down Clemson. Clemson has only stopped Bama with a poor thrown ball by Tua.

You would have to assume that Trevor Lawrence will falter some where along the line. He’s got a solid supporting cast and is in a great position but he’s still just a trie freshman playing the best..

The boa constrictor is squeezing Clemson a bit tighter, Bama already has 170 yards.

I don't understand this type of attitude if you are a college football fan. What Saban has created at Alabama is amazing, even if you don't like it. These have been the best two teams all year and tonight they decide it on the field. What's not exciting about that?

Alabama is like watching Iowa play with 20 times more talent, yet it looks the same overall... very boring.

don't let the 1 pick (scoreboard) lie to you right now, Clemson's D is getting it handed to them and their O was a 1 drive deal aparently......by the 4th this could be like that Peyton Manning Orange Bowl

don't let the 1 pick (scoreboard) lie to you right now, Clemson's D is getting it handed to them and their O was a 1 drive deal aparently......by the 4th this could be like that Peyton Manning Orange Bowl
221 yards for Bama and 2-td's in the first qtr. See if Clemson can stop them for a fg try.

Agreed. Clemson will have to answer score for score. Bama looks like they can do kinda what they want

real poor call, too passive with the shovel pass there - hopefully Clemson can get a scoring drive here

No it wasn't. It was to a backup referee.

I originally thought it was an assistant. Rewound it. It was an official
I had to go back to see for myself. Y'all are right. What responsibility does that official have that got that reaction?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT