ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs

Mahomes is ridiculously amazing being his first year as starter. Got to love the way he plays even getting in the scrum to help push the pile for a late td. They keep the core on the offense together there gonna be a dynamic offense for years to come

Reactions: TFrazier
I’m a Lions fan so I’ll probably die without seeing my team ever play for a Super Bowl. Therefore I root for certain players, and this year I’m on the Mahomes bandwagon.

Go Chiefs.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather see Patriots than the Chargers next week. I feel like the Pats are running on fumes and the Chargers are still on the way up. Regardless, if the Chiefs play like they did yesterday, it's Super Bowl time!!!!

Mahomes is ridiculously amazing being his first year as starter. Got to love the way he plays even getting in the scrum to help push the pile for a late td. They keep the core on the offense together there gonna be a dynamic offense for years to come
Saw that push... commented to my wife” they will LOVE him for that!”

I’m a Lions fan so I’ll probably die without seeing my team ever play for a Super Bowl. Therefore I root for certain players, and this year I’m on the Mahomes bandwagon.

Go Chiefs.

Mahomes is fun to watch. I would rather see him in the SB than the Pats or the Rivers' Rats.

Reactions: mmunso7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT