ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity guest picker for gameday, It's Gabby Union wearing Gaylord jersey..

Celebrity guest picker for Gameday?

• Gabby Union and D wade

Votes: 82 43.4%
  • Cable Guy

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Jack Hoffman

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Boxer Terence 'Bud' Crawford

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Warren Buffett

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Tom Osborne

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Guest picker for gameday

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Write in vote

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
I’m glad you asked.
In all honesty I haven’t been a visitor to any other B1G team site before this season.
I myself am a 1982 graduate of Penn State & 26 year Season ticket holder. I’m a member of the $$ board there. I visit the free boards of all the other teams. I don’t come to these or any site honestly to be an idiot.
My business partner Steve (born N Platte) is a 77 Graduate of N.
Just think it’s about football.
Gameday, Many segments on the Husker ties Tom, Scott, returning to N football glory.

While pretty, and local, she did get her degree elsewhere.
We (Steve and most of his family) & I think N could have done better then her. JMO

Iowa State got a random country music singer with no ties to ISU, Ames, or the state of Iowa. Georgia got some rapper I've never heard of that also didn't have any ties to their university.

Gabrielle is a long-time fan, she had 2 uncles that played on the 71 National Championship team, she's more knowledgable about football than most of the "celebrity pickers", recruits know who she is and think she's hot, she's married to a famous athlete. She was the best choice.

ha ha .. I remember the game for which you mentioned. In fact that corner was senior section. Mike, Todd & Joe all have admitted to him being out of bounds in the time since.. lol

Nebraska crushed PS in the KickOff Classic at the Meadowlands the following season. Kinda embarrassing considering they beat Herschel Walker 8 months early to win the title.

Ha ha .. no Steve Jones, he didn’t fire Frank or hire Bill
I hafta give you props on this, at least you will admit it.

Reactions: Hardslider21
thanks for the advice
Those clowns in Hollywood screamed they wanted California to be its own country after GWB was reelected for his 2nd term.
I haven’t been a movie, or watched network tv since. So no I have no clue who she is or one thing she’s ever done. Learned on here apparently she dates Dwade. Now him I know, so I’m not surprised he has a hot gf.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT