ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity guest picker for gameday, It's Gabby Union wearing Gaylord jersey..

Celebrity guest picker for Gameday?

• Gabby Union and D wade

Votes: 82 43.4%
  • Cable Guy

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Jack Hoffman

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Boxer Terence 'Bud' Crawford

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Warren Buffett

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Tom Osborne

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Guest picker for gameday

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Write in vote

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
When did he move? Thought he was in north stadium.
It amazes me that he has that kind of money for his bit...good for him and I am jealous but Platoon, Terms of Endearment and Schindlers List are all funnier movies than anything he has done.

It amazes me that he has that kind of money for his bit...good for him and I am jealous but Platoon, Terms of Endearment and Schindlers List are all funnier movies than anything he has done.

He has a net worth of 50 million at least. I'm sure he got paid well for the cars movies. I don't understand the hate for the guy though so maybe I don't see through your glasses.

He has a net worth of 50 million at least. I'm sure he got paid well for the cars movies. I don't understand the hate for the guy though so maybe I don't see through your glasses.
I don't hate him at all...I am just shocked that he has that kind of money.

I loved the Cars movies.

And how the hell did you know I wore glasses?

Reactions: Bugeater
I don't know Dan, but had been to Larry's stand up shows and he would socialize after the show, very down to earth when out of character.

I was in Pawnee City for business one time and decided to tweet him a smart comment. He replied and carried out a few replies with me. I think anyone who calls him disingenuous is very mis-informed. We ALL play a part when on the job. Unless you say "Thank you for your business" after every romp with your wife.

Reactions: barney44
I don't know Dan, but had been to Larry's stand up shows and he would socialize after the show, very down to earth when out of character.

I was in Pawnee City for business one time and decided to tweet him a smart comment. He replied and carried out a few replies with me. I think anyone who calls him disingenuous is very mis-informed. We ALL play a part when on the job. Unless you say "Thank you for your business" after every romp with your wife.

Pimpin aint easy

Reactions: LikeNebraska
At first glance, I thought the thread title read "Celebrity Guest Kicker," and I thought, "Why not? It can't get any worse."

The poster boy for being at the right place at the right time
Amen...and good for him! Shoot I would be thrilled if one play like that basically set me up for life.

I think a lot of time recruits don't understand that part of "the game"...you can come to NU, you can play for NU and even if you are not a "star" even if you just stay on the team...you can set yourself up really nicely afterwards in the state of Nebraska.

He makes the majority from touring/ticket sales, and $3 mill/year just off merchandise sales.
Was listening to Dax Shepard's podcast with Jim Gaffigan last night. Dax was talking about how top touring comedians make a ton of money. He specifically mentioned Dan aka Larry and said something like "people have no clue he probably makes $50m a year." He said he realized comedians make bank when he saw that Dane Cook had his own private jet while actors fly commercial.

Was listening to Dax Shepard's podcast with Jim Gaffigan last night. Dax was talking about how top touring comedians make a ton of money. He specifically mentioned Dan aka Larry and said something like "people have no clue he probably makes $50m a year." He said he realized comedians make bank when he saw that Dane Cook had his own private jet while actors fly commercial.

Dane Cook sucks.

I think you all seem to miss the point. It’s to be someone tied to the University.
The only N related person even mentioned was Grant W.
ESPiN doesn’t get sole say in who the guest picker is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT