ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity guest picker for gameday, It's Gabby Union wearing Gaylord jersey..

Celebrity guest picker for Gameday?

• Gabby Union and D wade

Votes: 82 43.4%
  • Cable Guy

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Jack Hoffman

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Boxer Terence 'Bud' Crawford

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Warren Buffett

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Tom Osborne

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Guest picker for gameday

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Write in vote

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
I think you all seem to miss the point. It’s to be someone tied to the University.
The only N related person even mentioned was Grant W.
ESPiN doesn’t get sole say in who the guest picker is.
It's already been decided, so it seems like maybe you missed the point.

Reactions: schuele
b216bd7e40fc0b4de2fffdada54ea936
video_image-351399.jpg

I think they made a solid choice.

It's already been decided, so it seems like maybe you missed the point.
Yes I replied out of frustration before reading the entire thread.
Point being ... the President and/or AD had to sign off on GU. National showcase game, the highest rated segment of the Gameday broadcast. Where’s the showcase for N with a pretty girl who attended UCLA and lives in Hollywood/Miami??
I just think it’s now an opportunity missed out on. JMO

Yes I replied out of frustration before reading the entire thread.
Point being ... the President and/or AD had to sign off on GU. National showcase game, the highest rated segment of the Gameday broadcast. Where’s the showcase for N with a pretty girl who attended UCLA and lives in Hollywood/Miami??
I just think it’s now an opportunity missed out on. JMO
Umm. She's from Omaha. Went to UNL for awhile and played soccer here.

Umm. She's from Omaha. Went to UNL for awhile and played soccer here.

Thanks for enlightening me, I didn’t have a clue who she was. (Still honestly don’t) a Coworker looked her up, said she was a UCLA grad. No mention of her hometown or time at UNL.

Thanks for enlightening me, I didn’t have a clue who she was. (Still honestly don’t) a Coworker looked her up, said she was a UCLA grad. No mention of her hometown or time at UNL.

Does your coworker still use Webcrawler? A Google search for Gabrielle Union shows she was born in Omaha, NE. Right at the top, no need to scroll or click on links. Not to mention she is a pretty famous actress. You might wanna get out more.

Does your coworker still use Webcrawler? A Google search for Gabrielle Union shows she was born in Omaha, NE. Right at the top, no need to scroll or click on links. Not to mention she is a pretty famous actress. You might wanna get out more.

thanks for the advice
Those clowns in Hollywood screamed they wanted California to be its own country after GWB was reelected for his 2nd term.
I haven’t been a movie, or watched network tv since. So no I have no clue who she is or one thing she’s ever done. Learned on here apparently she dates Dwade. Now him I know, so I’m not surprised he has a hot gf.

thanks for the advice
Those clowns in Hollywood screamed they wanted California to be its own country after GWB was reelected for his 2nd term.
I haven’t been a movie, or watched network tv since. So no I have no clue who she is or one thing she’s ever done. Learned on here apparently she dates Dwade. Now him I know, so I’m not surprised he has a hot gf.
So you joined rivals nearly 4 years ago and you now have a total of 4 posts discussing how you don't know who GU is? Were you just holding back all these years and waiting for a topic of great interest to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: schuele
So you joined rivals nearly 4 years ago and you now have a total of 4 posts discussing how you don't know who GU is? Were you just holding back all these years and waiting for a topic of great interest to you?

I’m glad you asked.
In all honesty I haven’t been a visitor to any other B1G team site before this season.
I myself am a 1982 graduate of Penn State & 26 year Season ticket holder. I’m a member of the $$ board there. I visit the free boards of all the other teams. I don’t come to these or any site honestly to be an idiot.
My business partner Steve (born N Platte) is a 77 Graduate of N.
Just think it’s about football.
Gameday, Many segments on the Husker ties Tom, Scott, returning to N football glory.

While pretty, and local, she did get her degree elsewhere.
We (Steve and most of his family) & I think N could have done better then her. JMO

How about either player also involved in famous “Fleakicker” play against Missouri? N won game in OT in 97
Scott’s NC year. I’m sure 4 other candidates are possible to the diehard GBR fans.

PS has had GameDay 3 times since Saquon was a Fr.
Jack Ham - alumnus & radio voice
Franco - he’s at every PS game, 71 graduate

last was - Michael Keegan Bradley
PS alumnus, actor, but looks like Franklin

I’m glad you asked.
In all honesty I haven’t been a visitor to any other B1G team site before this season.
I myself am a 1982 graduate of Penn State & 26 year Season ticket holder. I’m a member of the $$ board there. I visit the free boards of all the other teams. I don’t come to these or any site honestly to be an idiot.
My business partner Steve (born N Platte) is a 77 Graduate of N.
Just think it’s about football.
Gameday, Many segments on the Husker ties Tom, Scott, returning to N football glory.

While pretty, and local, she did get her degree elsewhere.
We (Steve and most of his family) & I think N could have done better then her. JMO
It's not a good idea to use "1982" and "Penn St." in the same sentence around here. So, your partner is Steve Pederson?

Wiggins isn’t a celebrity. Typically a celebrity guest picker needs to be a celebrity.

GU has been a great ambassador for the athletic department. She loves NU. She was a great choice.
I think you missed the sarcasm.

sheldon-big-bang-theory-sarcastic-sarcasm-gif-10916675

Reactions: Top_Gun_
It's not a good idea to use "1982" and "Penn St." in the same sentence around here. So, your partner is Steve Pederson?

ha ha .. I remember the game for which you mentioned. In fact that corner was senior section. Mike, Todd & Joe all have admitted to him being out of bounds in the time since.. lol

Nebraska crushed PS in the KickOff Classic at the Meadowlands the following season. Kinda embarrassing considering they beat Herschel Walker 8 months early to win the title.

Ha ha .. no Steve Jones, he didn’t fire Frank or hire Bill

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT