ADVERTISEMENT

CBB Coaching Moves

BTF69

Senior
Oct 18, 2023
Louisville is Beard's job, if he wants it (this would create a monster at Ville)

Muss wants to get back to the West Coast ...

There are some rumors that Few could be done at Gonzaga after the year (They might offer Tommy Lloyd from Zona)
Fully expect Washington, ASU and Stanford to open

And I have heard Altman might be done at Oregon as well

Nothing said about Fred and his job, only thing that was said is that he is very well thought of, a really great guy.

As always, none of this is mine, just crap that was posted and I shared it hear. It was NOT on some private site.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I don't think Stanford will make a change. Haase has not been great there, but seems to be on a long leash. If Stanford could swap him for Mark Madsen, they would do it in a heartbeat. But Cal grabbed Madsen first, so he'll be in Berkeley for another year or two.

I also don't think ASU will move on from Hurley. His teams are constantly falling into these Man-I'm-tired-of-playing-for-this-screaming-asshole funks, but Hurley benefits from an AD who seems to have low expectations.

Washington might be ready for a change. When Wilhelm Breidenbach is getting major minutes, it means the talent level is slipping.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I don't think Stanford will make a change. Haase has not been great there, but seems to be on a long leash. If Stanford could swap him for Mark Madsen, they would do it in a heartbeat. But Cal grabbed Madsen first, so he'll be in Berkeley for another year or two.

I also don't think ASU will move on from Hurley. His teams are constantly falling into these Man-I'm-tired-of-playing-for-this-screaming-asshole funks, but Hurley benefits from an AD who seems to have low expectations.

Washington might be ready for a change. When Wilhelm Breidenbach is getting major minutes, it means the talent level is slipping.
ASU is interesting just because Hurly is a horrible fit there while Muss loves it out that way.

Stanford is weird, like you said, loooooooong leash. I don't think Hasse has even made one post season.

ASU is interesting just because Hurly is a horrible fit there while Muss loves it out that way.

Stanford is weird, like you said, loooooooong leash. I don't think Hasse has even made one post season.
Yeah, Hurley was born to coach in a tiny east coast gym with teams full of guys that went to Catholic school. I don't think players who grew up west of Ohio can handle him.

Louisville is Beard's job, if he wants it (this would create a monster at Ville)

Muss wants to get back to the West Coast ...

There are some rumors that Few could be done at Gonzaga after the year (They might offer Tommy Lloyd from Zona)

And I have heard Altman might be done at Oregon as well

Nothing said about Fred and his job, only thing that was said is that he is very well thought of, a really great guy.

As always, none of this is mine, just crap that was posted and I shared it hear. It was NOT on some private site.
Few only leaves Gonzaga if he wants to and I doubt Tommy Lloyd would go back to Gonzaga from Arizona.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Few only leaves Gonzaga if he wants to and I doubt Tommy Lloyd would go back to Gonzaga from Arizona.
Yeah, Few would just retire, not get canned.

Lloyd I don't know much about and Zona is a great job but the expectations are also super high. I could not see him leaving either.

Ha! WV fans are ready to sign a petition and raid the state capital to get Bobby Huggins back on the bench. Because they love that he’s a booze hound

No, he is sort of that blue collar hard working type. I think the fans there will like that about him.
Yep . My dad was born and raised in WV been going back there my entire life. One thing about the WV people they can easily detect someone who thinks they are better than them. ex Dana Holgerson.

Isn't Enfield's wife a model? I can't see her leaving LA for Dallas.
Enfield was an assistant at Florida State so maybe SMU joining the ACC holds a lot of appeal for him. And I could see that, if the ACC wasn't coming apart at the seams.

Seems like an odd move to me, but it appears to be happening. He's done pretty well at USC but not so well that they'll move Heaven and Earth to keep him.

Enfield was an assistant at Florida State so maybe SMU joining the ACC holds a lot of appeal for him. And I could see that, if the ACC wasn't coming apart at the seams.

Seems like an odd move to me, but it appears to be happening. He's done pretty well at USC but not so well that they'll move Heaven and Earth to keep him.
another incoming coach choosing to go elsewhere instead of trudging through the B1G

looks like they've been busy off the court and maybe want to settle down in conservative texas?
enfield.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT