ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

11 pages of comments over a 17 year old kid who plays TE who, even if he came to Nebraska, probably wouldn't contribute significantly until 2022 at a position that rarely does much for this team.

But I guess it is February, and there isn't much else to discuss.
Thread would be 2 pages if not for certain Iowa dick shines with nothing else to do.

11 pages of comments over a 17 year old kid who plays TE who, even if he came to Nebraska, probably wouldn't contribute significantly until 2022 at a position that rarely does much for this team.

Yes, you are 100% correct. Though I would add that this kid just got re-ranked as the #34 recruit in the entire country, #1 TE overall, and is a .9800 4 star on 247 Sports now, which is REALLY close to being a 5 star.

To me, landing him would be an incredible win.

Avante Dickerson is still highly ranked, and we have an outside shot at that LB who is also almost a 5 star from the same high school as two of our guys this year.

I think this years class was excellent, and 2021 has a chance to be truly special.

The All American Bowl is basically a everyone gets a participation trophy event. I would never compare it to an actual competition event.
You wouldn’t think that it’s a big stage of some of the best competitors for Highschool Football?

You wouldn’t think that it’s a big stage of some of the best competitors for Highschool Football?
Iowa recruits don't get invited, therefore it is only for lowly 4 and 5 star prospects afraid of competition.

If you get him great for you, I’m not in the least concerned whether he goes to Iowa or not as he has pretty much admitted he would be far down the depth chart. As Tight End U the Hawkeyes just plugnplay.
He pretty much admitted..... doesn't sound like a quote. Source?? We deal in facts

11 pages plus the above comment.

Well, now, 11 pages plus the above comment plus mine.

All you other people should stop posting in this thread, it's getting too long. After all, it's February.

So, how long you been watch SF? 2017, ucf,TEs with 55 catches.
'TE' U iowa? 32 catches for TEs in 2019, Nebraska last year? 34.

So, he gets 30 odd catches,whats your beef?

Sorry for the confusion, to clarify University of Iowa recruits. You know, the 2-Star kids not afraid of the competition at mighty Iowa.
Oh, I thought you meant players they've talked to, but when spurned,are too butt hurt to actually offer.
My mistake.
You know, his roilness, the king, KF, he makes all the decisions, he doesn't like competition when recruiting, instead,gets mad and calls off spring games.

They did offer him too, but it's beginning to look like competition in recruiting aint for ioway, so those all star games dont mean much to them, just like nattys, just ask if you win 7 games you get a bonus lord KF

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
Oh, I thought you meant players they've talked to, but when spurned,are too butt hurt to actually offer.
My mistake.
The state of Iowa is loaded with talent this year, unfortunately all the highly rated guys just so happen to be afraid of competition, odd.

The state of Iowa is loaded with talent this year, unfortunately all the highly rated guys just so happen to be afraid of competition, odd.
Well, KF calling off the spring game, you know, that KF strategy of, no spring game, no competition,plus we'll then sneak up on our opposition didn't work,yas they finish like they always do, good, but meh.

Those ioway bois think offering too many guys is bad, not lazy, going after top recruits a waste of time, not that it stinks of not having to compete, it's like their offense, easy,slow,and boring.

Reactions: headcard
Well, KF calling off the spring game, you know, that KF strategy of, no spring game, no competition,plus we'll then sneak up on our opposition didn't work,yas they finish like they always do, good, but meh.

Those ioway bois think offering too many guys is bad, not lazy, going after top recruits a waste of time, not that it stinks of not having to compete, it's like their offense, easy,slow,and boring.

Throwing out 200+ offers is completely disingenuous and a poor reflection on the coaching staff.

Throwing out 200+ offers is completely disingenuous and a poor reflection on the coaching staff.
Yea, you go, just dont compete in recruiting iowa fan. Don't be worried, it'll all be over with soon, and then you can keep on not competing in recruiting, but won't have scoreboard to negative recruit us, since you don't like true competition in recruiting at iowa

I said onion rings. Not fries boy.
Give him a break. He’s working hard.
giphy.gif

Like anything, it depends on the details of the offer. What are the details on these 200? We can understand the level of genuine based on that. Can you share how the details of the offer are given? ( you must know given your take)

You may not agree with it, but it's not like the number of offers Nebraska puts out is any way extreme compared to other P5 programs. The average for 2018 was 237, and yes Nebraska has been on the high end since Frost took over. And that's completely in line with other programs with new coaches. Tennessee put out over 400 in 2018. So no, it doesn't reflect anything on the staff other than they're doing what everyone else is doing. Unlike you, I don't talk out of my ass so here's the link:
https://www.si.com/college/2019/02/05/uncommittable-offers-recruiting-national-signing-day

You may not agree with it, but it's not like the number of offers Nebraska puts out is any way extreme compared to other P5 programs. The average for 2018 was 237, and yes Nebraska has been on the high end since Frost took over. And that's completely in line with other programs with new coaches. Tennessee put out over 400 in 2018. So no, it doesn't reflect anything on the staff other than they're doing what everyone else is doing. Unlike you, I don't talk out of my ass so here's the link:
https://www.si.com/college/2019/02/05/uncommittable-offers-recruiting-national-signing-day

Still completely disingenuous on a 24/7 basis and a poor reflection on the coaching staff who have no intention on signing 200+

Still completely disingenuous on a 24/7 basis and a poor reflection on the coaching staff who have no intention on signing 200+
Why dont you refer to the 57 page thread about Nebraska recruiting on the Iowa board for this? You mad because we're taking all your in state talent? 18>35.

See thread title.
Thread title is one name, whom you haven't even signed. Iowa didn't offer Lutovsky.
You got Gunnerson in '20 and Newsom in '19.

Yes, you sure are poaching all the talent out of Iowa that Iowa is actually after....you guys are f'n delirious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT