ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

Honestly, I would think Iowa and their TE development (pro prospects) have a great shot, and Nebraska with local ties to the family and Scott Frost promising him the world.

Then, does this kid want to go to Clemson or Bama?

He's that good people.

I wonder what happens when Clemson and Bama offer, if they haven't already???

more then likely those teams are hard after the Top 100 guys but Georgia has offered along with LSU and if Clemson and Bama hasn’t yet, I’d assume it’s bound to sooner or later. Plus side for us is he grew up a Husker fan. I don’t see him going anywhere else but the Huskers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bshirt73
more then likely those teams are hard after the Top 100 guys but Georgia has offered and if Clemson and Bama hasn’t yet, I’d assume it’s bound to sooner or later. Plus side for us is he grew up a Husker fan. I don’t see him going anywhere else but the Huskers.

If it comes down to Iowa or Nebraska we have the better QB prospect IMO. They have the facts at TE development. It's been decades since Matt Herian and Johnny Mitchell.

Bama or Clemson might miss on the kid but I doubt it, and I see offers coming in on him late from EVERYONE cuz his tape is ridiculous.

If it comes down to Iowa or Nebraska we have the better QB prospect IMO.

Bama or Clemson might miss on the kid but I doubt it, and I see offers coming in on him cuz his tape is ridiculous.

I’m not to worried about those guys. There are 3 TEs in the Top 100 and a number of them in the Top 250. It appears Thomas Fidone is looking to stay in the BIG 10 country and a heavy Husker lean (again we are his childhood favorite). Here’s Bama potential top TE target and appears he’s a Bama lean.

And Clemson has their TE

Reactions: headcard
Honestly, I would think Iowa and their TE development (pro prospects) have a great shot, and Nebraska with local ties to the family and Scott Frost promising him the world.

Then, does this kid want to go to Clemson or Bama?

He's that good people.
If he wants to go to a power in the south he will. He has offers from Georgia and Florida. He’s a recruit like Corcoran, we have to beat everyone for him. Those are the guys that get you back to the top.

I’m not to worried about those guys. There are 3 TEs in the Top 100 and a number of them in the Top 250. It appears Thomas Fidone is looking to stay in the BIG 10 country and a heavy Husker lean (again we are his childhood favorite). Here’s Bama potential top TE target and appears he’s a Bama lean.

That kid looks fat and Fidone will run circles around his ass.

Don't be surprised if he's the top TE in the nation next year coming out of HS.

If he wants to go to a power in the south he will. He has offers from Georgia and Florida. He’s a recruit like Corcoran, we have to beat everyone for him. Those are the guys that get you back to the top.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Bagman, Mama, whatever you want kid the podium is yours.

Office job. Social media campaign. Nebraska gone wild.

Whatever it takes. He's a speedy Gronk IMO and I don't normally watch or admire 19 yr old kids. That good. GBR

Reactions: dinglefritz
That kid looks fat and Fidone will run circles around his ass.

Don't be surprised if he's the top TE in the nation next year coming out of HS.

I don’t think Bama thinks he’s fat. He’s already a heavy Bama lean and their top Target at TE. I agree, I’d rather have Fidone but Bama disagrees and wants Wolfe. Wolfe has already visited Bama over 4-5 times now.

that’s just it. When we are recruiting the big boys like we are, we will have to beat them out just like we have with Noa Pola-Gates, Turner Corcoran, Ty Robinson, Wandale Robinson and so on. It’s going to happen.

Yea so if we land the top TE in the country and get him vertical up the seam like Matt Herian...wow

GBR

I don’t think Bama thinks he’s fat. He’s already a heavy Bama lean and their top Target at TE. I agree, I’d rather have Fidone but Bama disagrees and wants Wolfe. Wolfe has already visited Bama over 4-5 times now.

Wolfe <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fidone

lol they are going to get Wolfe. So unless they want multiple TEs I don’t see them bothering with a TE that grew up a Husker fan. But who knows, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Notre Dame, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin all these other top programs have offered Fidone.

I think the kid is overlooked at TE compared to the top SEC prospects and is better than any of these other cats, I've watched his tape, he's special. Bama and Clemson can suck it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I think the kid is overlooked at TE and is better than any of these other cats, I've watched his tape, he's special. Bama and Clemson can suck it.

bro, he already has the National Champ after him in LSU and he’s still mainly looking at Iowa and the Huskers. I don’t see Bame or Clemson swaying him if LSU, Georgia or Florida isn’t. I honestly see him staying on the BIG 10 country and should be a Husker and if not, it will be the dam SUCKEYES that land him :(

It's not out of the realm of possibility that an athletic Midwesterner like Fidone could creep on the top TE prospects in America, is my point.

I see him as the best prospect out of our 500 mile radius since???

We better be better than last year at QB, especially 2AM..

I’ll give Martinez a pass. His freshman year he threw over 64% and had the highest adjusted completion percentage in the BIG 10 that year. He did had a rough year this past season and followed it up with surgery right away. I’m going to assume playing hurt all year had an effect on him. But if Martinez can’t get it done then there is Luke McCaffrey and Logan Smothers (a Top 250 QB ranked at 171 in the country). We will have someone to get him the ball...believe that.

Reactions: bshirt73
I’ll give Martinez a pass. His freshman year he threw over 64% and had the highest adjusted completion percentage in the BIG 10 that year. He did had a rough year this past season and followed it up with surgery right away. I’m going to assume playing hurt all year had an effect on him. But if Martinez can’t get it done then there is Luke McCaffrey and Logan Smothers (a Top 250 QB ranked at 171 in the country). We will have someone to get him the ball...believe that.

I’m fully aware who we have and don’t have..

SF had no confidence in 2AM throwing the ball down the field at the end of the season and it had nothing to do with him being injured.. it wasn’t his throwing shoulder..

Reactions: SoFL Husker

SF had no confidence in 2AM throwing the ball down the field at the end of the season..

And now we all see why...dude had surgery right after the season ended. And hey, I wasn’t the one that acted like we didn’t have any QBs on the team to throw Fidone the ball. That was you. I know we good there, we have Martinez, McCaffrey and Smothers. We are more then fine there.

Who the ph** was he throwing too?

Riddle me that.

Our WR and TE need HELP ME RECRUIT in the passing game, and that is an understatement

And Frost has pointed out a number of times when he got here, we only had what, 4-5 scholarship WRs on the team? And two of those where Speilman and Morgan Jr. That’s exactly why we have brought in 8 4 star WRs these last two recruiting classes and one 4 star TE...hopefully a second 4 star TE in T Fidone soon. We need help bad at WR and TE. That’s for sure.

And Frost has pointed out a number of times when he got here, we only had what, 4-5 scholarship WRs on the team? And two of those where Speilman and Morgan Jr. That’s exactly why we have brought in 8 4 star WRs these last two recruiting classes and one 4 star TE...hopefully a second 4 star TE in T Fidone soon. We need help bad at WR and TE. That’s for sure.

I agree Frost's offense won't work with a bunch of slow WR and shitty TE

GBR

Disappointing that none of the 3 Freshman moved up the depth chart..
Let’s hope a couple of them make dramatic leaps in the spring..

5e35bd579971a.image.jpg
Anybody notice the bracelet on the left wrist? Are these his top choice schools because I don’t recognize any other schools on his wrists...?

That sounds fair enough to me. It could very well be his injury (whatever it really was) and hikes all over the place that mostly reduced AMart's play. I don't know.....but we'll see!

SF had no confidence in 2AM throwing the ball down the field at the end of the season and it had nothing to do with him being injured.. it wasn’t his throwing shoulder..
Let’s keep this thread about Fidone… We’ve got enough other threads about other players that have been hijacked to make it about Martinez.

Injury had little to nothing to do with Adrian's decline. Good excuse but not the reason. There is also a reason we now have a different WR/O coordinator.

I like how this board said the pro style of Riley would never work in Nebraska because of how many skill players it needed. Don't look now!

You can out Logan in the que if QB's for this year but if we get to him, several bad things have happened.

He gone be N. I just hope it’s sooner rather than later as his commit would be big for building local momentum with recruits. GBR!

Thomas Fidone is definitely the Huskers to lose. Here’s a quote about him on other top programs out there... “Can they lure him away from childhood favorite Nebraska?”

He grew up a Husker fan. We all know how this usually turns out.

I wonder why he chose NEBRASKA to root for. Prolly had something to due with championships and wupping ass so many years. Something IOWA has never experienced.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT