ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

You wouldn’t think that it’s a big stage of some of the best competitors for Highschool Football?
Look at who said it. Iowa thrives on participation (rivalry) trophies.

Yeah, I know, they have won the heroes trophy the last several years. Not sure I really care about that trophy. I care more about the Conf and National titles....

Reactions: steelclaw
Look at who said it. Iowa thrives on participation (rivalry) trophies.

Yeah, I know, they have won the heroes trophy the last several years. Not sure I really care about that trophy. I care more about the Conf and National titles....
Iowa thrives on participation trophies? I think we're just realistic and appreciative at the same time as winning can be very difficult.
You want to start winning championships? "Let's just go from 0-100 right away and not worry about the Hawkeyes." Yeah, that'll work.

Year 3 under Frost is going to leave you disappointed. Again. Bunch of over-hyped crazies..

Iowa thrives on participation trophies? I think we're just realistic and appreciative at the same time as winning can be very difficult.
You want to start winning championships? "Let's just go from 0-100 right away and not worry about the Hawkeyes." Yeah, that'll work.

Year 3 under Frost is going to leave you disappointed. Again. Bunch of over-hyped crazies..
Thanks for stopping by, imbecile.

Sounds like your a little bit bitter about reading yet another national pundit ranking a 4-8 Husker team over your beloved hawkeyes team ehh??? Just so you know bud.. its not us who are coming up with this hype these are national guys not in the program but it speaks volumes of what they think of your state of your program and ours even as of late how baaaad we have been.. dont worry be happy

Yes, ya inbred moron. Look at the banners hanging in your practice facility.

Reactions: headcard

Well, hoping on two previously injured O linemen, replacing an all american at D end, finding a new safety, starting a new qb, iowas starting to look like us,except now we actually have guys to play.

Youve got a uphill climb to get close to last year, and after watching out depleted and injured Huskers, I wasn't impressed with iowa then, we'll be better, not sure about you

Fidone is very interested in other schools now. His family is Husker fans but even they are now becoming interested in other schools.
It’s not going to be a NU/Iowa battle...

Fidone is very interested in other schools now. His family is Husker fans but even they are now becoming interested in other schools.
Oooo ominous. Tells us more about your genius prognosticating skills oh wise one

Reactions: leodisflowers
Oooo ominous. Tells us more about your genius prognosticating skills oh wise one

Like when I came on this very same board & told you that a certain WR from Burke was not going to NU & you mocked me?
Family love for NU does not trump success elsewhere & better opportunities.

Last edited:
Well, If other schools are involved, he sure as hell ain’t going to Iowa. I mean, who would go to that rat hole, pos place anyhow.

UGH, not you again.

TE’s that want to be first round NFL Draft picks that’s who. Nebraska’s last TE drafted in the first round was when?
I don't see big time TE's, or anyone else, lined up to play at Iowa. But congrats on doing nothing with the TE lottery you hit.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
TE’s that want to be first round NFL Draft picks that’s who. Nebraska’s last TE drafted in the first round was when?
When did this start? No ones knocking iowa here, and what they've done with TEs. If I say miami started putting up more TEs and for longer than you,thats because they simply have.

After captain kf leaves, do you think this continues? So, when you ask,are you saying four or five years, or several or more decades, or under certain coaches?
Be happy with what you have, and SF likes using TEs more than our previous coaches, so quit doing so much reaching.

When did this start? No ones knocking iowa here, and what they've done with TEs. If I say miami started putting up more TEs and for longer than you,thats because they simply have.

After captain kf leaves, do you think this continues? So, when you ask,are you saying four or five years, or several or more decades, or under certain coaches?
Be happy with what you have, and SF likes using TEs more than our previous coaches, so quit doing so much reaching.
Iowa fans don't have trophies. This is all they can do is ride other programs. It's no different than Mizzery lording individual wins over us. It's sad when you're an Iowa fan and you're program's barometer is measured not by your own standard of winning but about the state of the neighboring program.
Rival, no. Peer, no. Neighboring state with an inferiority complex, yessir

Iowa has been producing high level TE’s since the early 1980’s. I don’t expect that to change anytime soon.

Iowa has been producing high level TE’s since the early 1980’s. I don’t expect that to change anytime soon.
You’re likely correct... but you’ve got arguably the top TE in the nation in your own back yard and the chance of him going to Iowa is about zero. Making matters worse for you is that he could go to a rival conference team in the huskers.

That’s gotta sting a little, doesn’t it?

Reactions: HBK4life
Iowa stakes claim, TE u.
Reality shows miami beats them.
Best TE in iowas history, not looking their way.
All the sudden, he doesnt like competition.
Gets invited to compete in AA game
Crickets

You’re likely correct... but you’ve got arguably the top TE in the nation in your own back yard and the chance of him going to Iowa is about zero. Making matters worse for you is that he could go to a rival conference team in the huskers.

That’s gotta sting a little, doesn’t it?

Not really. Unlike Nebraska, Iowa has proven they can take 2-3 star TE’s and develop them dominant college players who eventually turn into NFL first round or All-Pro type players.

Just ask Noah Fant, George Kittle and TJ Hockenson.

Iowa stakes claim, TE u.
Reality shows miami beats them.
Best TE in iowas history, not looking their way.
All the sudden, he doesnt like competition.
Gets invited to compete in AA game
Crickets

When has Miami had two first round TE’s taken in the same draft?

Crickets?

ADVERTISEMENT