ADVERTISEMENT

Carl Pelini........

ce973610-e47b-0131-c015-0eb233c768fb.png

Reactions: yunginsNU2 and nu2u
Is this the same wife since his NU days, if so what is her deal. Dude has been a D-bag since at least Lincoln.

Cardinal Mooney HS is where he coaches. His team played my son’s school on Friday night and Mooney lost. I run the chains and we are on the opposing teams sideline. Class act. He was MFing his coaches all during the game and I thought they were going to throw down at the end. I guess he took it home with him.

So did his career implode or explode over the last several years…what is the proper terminology here.
He's explosive for sure, but his career is imploding (imploded). He's unemployable now. Better buy a lawn mower and get a crew together.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Carl has been reinstated as Coach and AD.

https://www.mahoningmatters.com/loc...head-football-coach-athletic-director-4314720

"I want to express my deep and sincere regret that our Cardinal Mooney community and the Diocese of Youngstown were drawn into the private and personal matters of my family," Pelini is quoted in a news release.

Pelini, 56, was accused of striking his wife during an altercation Aug. 29 at their Ivy Hill Drive home, according to a Boardman Township police report.

But during a Friday court hearing, both Pelini and his wife denied the incident ever happened.

Carl has been reinstated as Coach and AD.

https://www.mahoningmatters.com/loc...head-football-coach-athletic-director-4314720

"I want to express my deep and sincere regret that our Cardinal Mooney community and the Diocese of Youngstown were drawn into the private and personal matters of my family," Pelini is quoted in a news release.

Pelini, 56, was accused of striking his wife during an altercation Aug. 29 at their Ivy Hill Drive home, according to a Boardman Township police report.

But during a Friday court hearing, both Pelini and his wife denied the incident ever happened.
Seems like he pens something like that every few years.

He's probably just really misunderstood.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT