ADVERTISEMENT

Can't post on Free boards after cancelling sub?

BleedRed89

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2008
Any mods here I can be directed for help with an issue?

I have no idea who to message on this issue - but this is the 2nd time now that when I've cancelled my active sub to the home board - I lose the ability to post on all other free boards. It gives me a generic "you do not have the rights to post here" as if I'm banned - even though the national mods confirm I am not. For whatever reason, this is the only free board I can still post to.

I actually plan on re-subbing again - I just needed to change my CC info as my card expired. I'm just curious why my account seems to require that I'm subbed to a home board in order to post on free boards. If I'm having the issue I'm sure someone else is as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Well good news. You’re posting on a free board 🤣
Yes. I know. Which is why in the post I stated I could still post here and only here. Hence why my request for assistance is here.

Thanks though.

Oh yeah this thread had been a shining example of "why would you want to post anywhere but here?"
Good, we agree.

Toodeloo, poser.

We are quite engaging amongst ourselves, but have been known to be hostile to pretentious wanks such as yourself.

Either pony up your CC, or get a life away from the multitude of free boards you are missing. Either way, just go away.

Oh yeah this thread had been a shining example of "why would you want to post anywhere but here?"
Go Away GIF

I just looked, he really poses there as well, how embarrassing for him.

No wonder we have such a group of trolls from there pestering us.

Who posts on the Herky board from here along with this douche?
Oh bite me child. Of the tens of thousands of posts I've made on Rivals over the last 2 decades, I have a couple hundred on the Hawkeye site where I - and you'll think this is nuts - talk football with other human beings. Wild shit I know.

Dweeb.

Omg what a fvcking loser. He’s an Iowa fan 🤣🤣

8l22jy.jpg
And he just called me a dweeb, and brags about TEN'S of THOUSANDS of posts stirring shit all over the country, and I am the Dweeb?

My li'l dweeb feelers are so hurt.

Talk about a self-inflicted casualty.

Guy needs to go grab a sow tail and pork away. Someone on a free board told him it made bacon, and he's been a sloppy mess since.

It’s extremely common to be both a Nebraska and iowa fan

A big reason why we will never have a true rivalry with them
If its truly "extremely common" why don't we have a cute name for these queervoes?

Something like "Herkers" or "Huskeyes" ?

Omg what a fvcking loser. He’s an Iowa fan 🤣🤣

8l22jy.jpg
For comparison sake on what constitutes loser status. Let's see how the two of us behaved ITT.

Me: had an issue that prevented me with communicating with literally anyone in the Rivals network minus this board, so I made a post asking for assistance from mods

You: Entered not only seemingly emotional over the fact that someone might subscribe to Rivals, but went so far as to search through my posting History, go through the effort of taking screen shots of literally useless conversation (Seriously, what's supposed to be the gotcha in that screen cap? 🤣) AND uploading them so you could post them to Rivals. And the dig there making you so emotional is that...I...post on Rivals forums? That I discuss football with people about many different teams? And yes to avoid being banned from opposing forums, do so in a polite manner?

How on Earth you can compare those two factoids and come to the conclusion that I've been the loser ITT is mental gymnastics of the highest order. Grow up kid.

And he just called me a dweeb, and brags about TEN'S of THOUSANDS of posts stirring shit all over the country, and I am the Dweeb?

My li'l dweeb feelers are so hurt.

Talk about a self-inflicted casualty.

Guy needs to go grab a sow tail and pork away. Someone on a free board told him it made bacon, and he's been a sloppy mess since.
You're a dweeb because of how invested you've gotten in a thread that was essentially an unofficial IT ticket. RollingLaugh

It’s extremely common to be both a Nebraska and iowa fan

A big reason why we will never have a true rivalry with them
And to clarify, I am not a "fan" of the Hawkeyes. I do indeed like the team, it's hard not too when you watch every one of their games for tens of years. And for my wife's sake I'd rather they win vs lose on an average Saturday. But come Black Friday, there is no question where my rooting interests lay.

And I'd say what I just described is a perfectly natural scenario playing out in millions of homes across America (With different teams, of course)...seen only as a problem by some of the smooth brains ITT.

And to clarify, I am not a "fan" of the Hawkeyes. I do indeed like the team, it's hard not too when you watch every one of their games for tens of years. And for my wife's sake I'd rather they win vs lose on an average Saturday. But come Black Friday, there is no question where my rooting interests lay.

And I'd say what I just described is a perfectly natural scenario playing out in millions of homes across America (With different teams, of course)...seen only as a problem by some of the smooth brains ITT.
You said you like the Hawkeye and watch all their games. In some circles this is known as a fan

You said you like the Hawkeye and watch all their games. In some circles this is known as a fan
I do watch all of their games. With my wife - a Hawkeye. And yes, when you watch the same team for years and years, you tend to like them to a degree. What exactly do you find so outlandish about that?

I do watch all of their games. With my wife - a Hawkeye. And yes, when you watch the same team for years and years, you tend to like them to a degree. What exactly do you find so outlandish about that?
after conducting 2+ years of research into the iowa-Nebraska "rivalry", I do not find this at all surprising

in fact, it's likely the 2nd most common scenario behind "I don't care/don't watch"

it's why there is very little actual offline animosity between the two fanbases despite being pitted against one another for 10+ years by the conference

after conducting 2+ years of research into the iowa-Nebraska "rivalry", I do not find this at all surprising

in fact, it's likely the 2nd most common scenario behind "I don't care/don't watch"

it's why there is very little actual offline animosity between the two fanbases despite being pitted against one another for 10+ years by the conference
I dunno. You should wander to the national board. The rivalry is considered one of the most toxic in existence by the population there. Though that is primarily due to the same 2 or 3 posters from each side going at each others throat 24/7.

I dunno. You should wander to the national board. The rivalry is considered one of the most toxic in existence by the population there. Though that is primarily due to the same 2 or 3 posters from each side going at each others throat 24/7.
Wander? We aren’t idiots out wandering.. your transformation is complete

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I included the term "offline" for a reason

I have asked nearly 100 people on both sides if they've ever seen a fistfight between an iowa and a Nebraska fan on a gameday

thus far, there have been zero affirmative responses

zero

I have asked nearly 100 people on both sides if they've ever seen a fistfight between an iowa and a Nebraska fan on a gameday

zero
Yep. I myself have been involved in fights back in college with both Mizzou and CU fans. Both instigated by that fanbase. Iowa fans are tards, but actually not too bad to watch a game with

So you married a “Hawkeye” did ya…..
Da Costa Smile GIF by rclens
Yes. And God help any of us if your sports allegiances ever start impacting your dating life.

Unless they're from Wisconsin. But there are other variables tied into that particular red flag that make it more than just sports....

zero
That's fair. But I'll be honest. Maybe I frequent the quiet spots on Game Day, but I don't believe I've ever seen members of two fan bases throw hands (in person, anyway).

That's fair. But I'll be honest. Maybe I frequent the quiet spots on Game Day, but I don't believe I've ever seen members of two fan bases throw hands (in person, anyway).
I have personally witnessed fistfights between the following fanbases on gamedays:

Nebraska-Texas
Nebraska-Colorado (4x)
Nebraska-Mizzou (2x)

these are actual rivalries. as is the NU-OU rivalry, but at this point there's too much mutual respect for fights between fans to break out.

closest thing to a B1G rival we have is Wisconsin, IMO.

This is my favorite part of the Iowa/Nebraska rivalry. And Iowa fans are just as guilty of it - acting as if the people of the two states aren't carbon copies of one another. As if the Missouri river creates some sort of barrier that cultivates wildly different people on one side or the other.

I get that it's tongue in cheek for the most part, but some some people seem to genuinely believe it.

Reactions: HBK4life
This is my favorite part of the Iowa/Nebraska rivalry. And Iowa fans are just as guilty of it - acting as if the people of the two states aren't carbon copies of one another. As if the Missouri river creates some sort of barrier that cultivates wildly different people on one side or the other.

I get that it's tongue in cheek for the most part, but some some people seem to genuinely believe it.
Agreed. We've got our fair share of fatties too. :(

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT