ADVERTISEMENT

Another Caitlin Clark thread......but different.

If the goal is to have people watch and sell jerseys then yes, they fvcked up. Ain't nobody watching that shit without Clark. Fact.
Her effect on viewership of women’s bball has been amazing. I still don’t watch any of it but Husker women though.

Reactions: HBK4life
watched a lot of clark at iowa but zero in the wnba. like the nba, i just don't enjoy pro hoops at all. i'm not sure why. maybe they're just too good, thus less exciting. maybe it's the personalities, too much me, too little we.

like baseball, i enjoy the collegiate game (cws for sure) but have zero interest in mlb. have not watch the pros for decades including the world series. have no clue who won last year.

but wbb at the college level is fun. it's closer to the game i grew up loving. a lot better shooting and flow to the games. prefer four quarters to the men's two halves with all the resulting free throw attempts. far less bump and grind in the women's game, prefer t&a - i know, i know. i have ofttimes found myself watching them over men's games.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
Haven't ever watched a WNBA game but Dan Patrick was just talking about it. Said she is struggling and not one of the 12 best players so she would just be a bench warmer. No one is tuning in to watch her sit on the bench during the Olympics. Makes sense.

Haven't ever watched a WNBA game but Dan Patrick was just talking about it. Said she is struggling and not one of the 12 best players so she would just be a bench warmer. No one is tuning in to watch her sit on the bench during the Olympics. Makes sense.
Yeah all these people apparently like watching someone who isn't that good. Just not during the Olympics. How exactly does that make sense?

Reactions: baseball31ne
The truth is, she was playing for Iowa in the tourney when the USA Olympic team was assembling and practicing. She has not had the chance to gel with the other players on the team. She needs to be focused on the transition to professional basketball and be less concerned about the Olympics. It’s a grind. so unless there is another rookie on the USA team, I’d say she’s exactly where she is supposed to be. Their job is to win the medal and if they get some additional exposure that is just gravy.

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I don't care for CC or the WNBA but it's quite obvious she is not liked. Is it because she's a straight white female? Probably. They should be grateful because they are flying charter now, putting butts in seats and may actually turn a profit for the first time ever. But, women and petty jealousy. We all know how they are with other women.

Nobody hates seeing women succeed more than other women.

The truth is, she was playing for Iowa in the tourney when the USA Olympic team was assembling and practicing. She has not had the chance to gel with the other players on the team. She needs to be focused on the transition to professional basketball and be less concerned about the Olympics. It’s a grind. so unless there is another rookie on the USA team, I’d say she’s exactly where she is supposed to be. Their job is to win the medal and if they get some additional exposure that is just gravy.
This is a PC excuse. I don't remember people worrying about the men's team having time to gel...

Maybe they don't like Clark because every time she steps on the court, she behaves like an entitled princess?
It's salt in the wound for sure. Entitled princess who outplays them and is smarter.

True competitors want to go against the best. I'd love to be the dumbest person at my company.

Reactions: Laner2
Clark, in my opinion, is somewhat unlikable at times. She does flop too much and it’s annoying.

Angel Reese, on the other hand, is an EXTREMELY, thoroughly unlikable piece of human debris.

With young “stars” like these, the league will continue to struggle to gain popularity and make money.

Clarks team better hire an enforcer. If Reese takes five knuckles to the mouth, she may wake up. Probably not though.

No way Clark herself wants to straight up brawl either. Its gonna be more of the same and she’ll be injured.

Reese is doing what she needs to do to stay "relevant" if that is even a thing with the WNBA. She knows she has a short amount of time to make money and she is going to be the trashy bitch.
Rasheed Wallace with a wig, but far less talented.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT