ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Taylor Britt coming back

chicolby

All-American
May 3, 2012
This team could be pretty special next user.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After much thought and consideration........ Let&#39;s take it back for one more ride Husker Nation!!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GBR?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#GBR</a> <a href="https://t.co/on3sb5pXZK">pic.twitter.com/on3sb5pXZK</a></p>&mdash; Cam Juice🧃™️ (@CamTaylorBritt5) <a href="">January 4, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Great news he definitely our best secondary player and I’m excited he will be back..

His fumbled punt is the play that gave Ioway momentum back that was a big blow in that game..

If the defense can be solid enough — say, like Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsin — I wonder if Frost will gameplan more conservatively on offense, valuing possession over explosion, and taking some heat off the quarterback(s).

If Stille and one of the safeties return, then we should be able to improve on what was the seventh-best defense in the league, the fourth-best in the West behind, you guessed it, Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. PSU, OSU and Indiana also gave up fewer yards per game.

With 1 DB leaving (Bootle) and 2 more uncertain to stay (Dismuke, Williams), plus Farmer’s injury, Clark and Wright inexperienced and coming off injuries, and mass exodus of DBs in 3 years (Jones, Smith, Gray, Francois, Delancy).... we definitely need the help not just with talent but shear numbers.

If the defense can be solid enough — say, like Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsin — I wonder if Frost will gameplan more conservatively on offense, valuing possession over explosion, and taking some heat off the quarterback(s).

If Stille and one of the safeties return, then we should be able to improve on what was the seventh-best defense in the league, the fourth-best in the West behind, you guessed it, Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. PSU, OSU and Indiana also gave up fewer yards per game.
We're nowhere close to Northwestern, Iowa, or Wisconsin on defense.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
I'm glad CTB, Jojo, Honas, and Stille are coming back. But that likely prevents our defense from slipping to dogshit next year instead of turning it into a good defense. Even with the good news of players staying, I expect our defense to be no better than average next year when they were below average this year.

I'm glad CTB, Jojo, Honas, and Stille are coming back. But that likely prevents our defense from slipping to dogshit next year instead of turning it into a good defense. Even with the good news of players staying, I expect our defense to be no better than average next year when they were below average this year.
No way... this is a surprise coming from you. What happened to koolaid drinking OldJar?

Oh wait...nvm.

Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine.

Not a chinander fan, eh?

Reactions: oldjar07
Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine.
If it was posted in here that they gave N. Suh two extra years of eligibility here because he got jobbed out of a Heisman, someone would be up here bitching about the fact that our current D lineman aren't good enough to beat him out.

Domann coming back? Sucks.
CTB coming back? Sucks.

Hopefully Fidone doesn't make an early impact when he arrives. Would be proof positive of sucking.

If it was posted in here that they gave N. Suh two extra years of eligibility here because he got jobbed out of a Heisman, someone would be up here bitching about the fact that our current D lineman aren't good enough to beat him out.

Domann coming back? Sucks.
CTB coming back? Sucks.

Hopefully Fidone doesn't make an early impact when he arrives. Would be proof positive of sucking.
No kidding. There are enough things that suck right now without having to just crap all over every thing that doesn't suck.

And we all know the king of suck is Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT