ADVERTISEMENT

Bellevue TE Kaden Helms

Once again, they aren’t mutually exclusive.
You can recruit all of them, every class. In fact, if you arent signing at least one of all of them every class, you won’t compete.
Nebraska has a TE coach, correct? He can recruit a TE each class, while the other position coaches recruit their positions.
Why the **** are you constantly over here?

I think most people consider the decent likelihood that one or more will move positions or transfer.

Teams like Oklahoma, Alabama, OSU and other perennial top 10 teams will take multiple highly rated players IN THE SAME CLASS......they don't care about who they got last year. Just a few years ago OU got like 3 of the top 6 WR'S in the country and the next 2 years got 2 more in each class.

OU KNOWS competition will make the cream rise to the top. Hell Trey Sanders was basically 4th string and transferred to OSU and was there best RB.

We got to get to that point where we are winning, putting players in the league, getting players BIG ENDORSEMENTS and we will be in that boat.....with Frost or withOUT him.

Teams like Oklahoma, Alabama, OSU and other perennial top 10 teams will take multiple highly rated players IN THE SAME CLASS......they don't care about who they got last year. Just a few years ago OU got like 3 of the top 6 WR'S in the country and the next 2 years got 2 more in each class.

OU KNOWS competition will make the cream rise to the top. Hell Trey Sanders was basically 4th string and transferred to OSU and was there best RB.

We got to get to that point where we are winning, putting players in the league, getting players BIG ENDORSEMENTS and we will be in that boat.....with Frost or withOUT him.
I don’t think Frost said, “Since we got Fidone last year, we don’t want someone like Helms.” That’s crazy if you believe that. I agree we need to be getting the best players we possibly can, even in the same classes. We just aren’t even close to that kind of recruiting at this point. Hopefully we can get there soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT