ADVERTISEMENT

C Clark

Turn it off like I do, then I can look erudite, or vapid all by myself.

You must have turned all capitalization, and much punctuation off though.

Italics with punctuation, or run on first grade sentences, you are still a KSU troll on our board.

KSUcks
actually, when the net was invented, the founders found the use of caps unnecessary. it's quicker to avoid them. they add little to context or meaning. i honor that tradition to this day.

• Wow
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
spell check can be an abortion to the mind.
Why would the self-proclaimed smartest person in all of history rely on a pedestrian crutch like Spell Check? You do know there's an edit function, right? So unless you just used a word you did not know the meaning of, it only takes a few seconds to correct embarrassing mistakes made by that darned Spell Check.

Why would the self-proclaimed smartest person in all of history rely on a pedestrian crutch like Spell Check? You do know there's an edit function, right? So unless you just used a word you did not know the meaning of, it only takes a few seconds to correct embarrassing mistakes made by that darned Spell Check.
I simply despise having a machine think for me.

I also thinks it helps keep one's brain sharper to type each word.

I simply despise having a machine think for me.

I also thinks it helps keep one's brain sharper to type each word.
It's also a good practice to avoid using words when you don't know what they mean.

Then you don't have to come back later and try to blame your idiotic blunder on Spell Check.

• Haha
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
It's also a good practice to avoid using words when you don't know what they mean.

Then you don't have to come back later and try to blame your idiotic blunder on Spell Check.
He thought it was several misos at once!

I had fun with a poster last fall who accused my opinion of being dribble. I told him that dribble ran down your chin, or leg, but drivel was likely the word he was looking for, and in fact his post was drivel.

He got mad and blocked me!!!!

He thought it was several misos at once!

I had fun with a poster last fall who accused my opinion of being dribble. I told him that dribble ran down your chin, or leg, but drivel was likely the word he was looking for, and in fact his post was drivel.

He got mad and blocked me!!!!
As for capitalization being a waste of time:

I once thought that too, but then I was asked to help my Uncle Jack off his horse.

As for capitalization being a waste of time:

I once thought that too, but then I was asked to help my Uncle Jack off his horse.
I lived with a Veterinarian for several years in the 90's.
I was her tech on any overnight emergencies, and along on most scheduled large animal calls.

You would be amazed at what is done to horses and cattle with no capitalization at all!

That said, it was drilled into me that correct spelling and proper grammar were important skills with which to communicate with others.

trying their best to trigger using misogyny principles. it's real sad that they drag us in with their small minds.
Still waiting for you to point out where I posted misogynous stuff… its really sad they (you) lump all of us together under one umbrella.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Still waiting for you to point out where I posted misogynous stuff… its really sad they (you) lump all of us together under one umbrella.
of course i did not do that at all. only when people, i use the word generously, only when they suggest caitlin clark is somehow a man do i pull their trigger.

official-caitlin-clark-900-points-300-assists-womens-di-player-shirt-Women_s-T-Shirts.jpg

She (CC) accepted it privately, but Swoops came out publicly to let everyone know she apologized. My assumption is that there was some sort of motivation for her to do so.

Her first response to her deserved criticism was definitely not an apology...

Screenshot-2024-02-09-at-5.37.41-PM.png

She was receiving a lot of backlash, including from her peers and was pretty much forced to apologize. It took her a while though. She has blocked her Twitter account as a result of all of this and probably is missing out on social media attention.

Seems to me like she apologized privately to Clark (only after suggestion from Angel Reese) because she still didnt really want to back down from this but had no choice.

Everything after the bold is moot

“I feel like” has replaced “I think” in male language, and society has suffered greatly because of it

Use your brain, not your vag. How you feel is neither here nor there.
Civil discourse is threatened when everyone speaks in absolutes. Way too many people speak in absolutes and look dumb when proven wrong. Would you rather me sit here and say “CC HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING DIRTY?” simply because I haven’t seen it? Or should I be open minded about it?

she apologized to caitlin. time to move on from the bigot crap. everything in america doesn't have to be reduced to black & white nonsense.

“But I will say what I said to her was I made a mistake in saying it was your fifth year when it is your fourth,” Swoopes continued. “Have nothing but respect for what she has done for the game. And, you know, if she wants to share what her response was and how that conversation went I’ll leave that to her. But it was a really good conversation.” athlon
Stop It Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

Reactions: Streamer15
Civil discourse is threatened when everyone speaks in absolutes. Way too many people speak in absolutes and look dumb when proven wrong. Would you rather me sit here and say “CC HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING DIRTY?” simply because I haven’t seen it? Or should I be open minded about it?
You miss the point. This isn't about feelings. And you're looking dumb by acting this way trying to avoid looking dumb. Hard to believe you can be an iowa and CC fan and not have seen her antics which have brought her almost as much attention as her play.

trying their best to trigger using misogyny principles. it's real sad that they drag us in with their small minds.
"Misogyny principles" is that a freshmen class at Iowa?

People like you will be happy when Disney makes a CC movie and cast the character as mixed race and gender neutral.

• Haha
Reactions: Streamer15
You miss the point. This isn't about feelings. And you're looking dumb by acting this way trying to avoid looking dumb. Hard to believe you can be an iowa and CC fan and not have seen her antics which have brought her almost as much attention as her play.
I’ve seen plenty of her “antics”. I haven’t seen her being a serial dirty player, however. Still waiting on proof so I can decide one way or the other.

I’ve seen plenty of her “antics”. I haven’t seen her being a serial dirty player, however. Still waiting on proof so I can decide one way or the other.
I've posted a couple links on here and have seen more on here. They're out there and doesn't take much to find them. Sorry

Reactions: GBRforLife1
y'all are either misogynistic or rivaled-up-blind. caitlin is a generational player. competitive. big personality. you've had plenty of them playing for dr. tom.

of course i did not do that at all. only when people, i use the word generously, only when they suggest caitlin clark is somehow a man do i pull their trigger.

official-caitlin-clark-900-points-300-assists-womens-di-player-shirt-Women_s-T-Shirts.jpg
Guess I don’t know the meaning of y’all. Is it different in Kansas?

I've posted a couple links on here and have seen more on here. They're out there and doesn't take much to find them. Sorry
Google searched “is Caitlin Clark a dirty player”. I only see the two videos posted on here. I’ve already stated the move on Shelley was uncalled for and should have been an intentional foul. Give me a break on the shove to that chick where the video started well after the harassment. Should she have done it? Probably not. But it’s not dirty. I expected more from these allegations.

Google Brad Davidson for some real dirty stuff.

There's one of her pushing a msu player twice. Second time she got called for intentional foul. There's another, not sure what team. She smacks her in the chops on out of bounds play. Called called flagrant.

It's her style. She easily gets frustrated when pressured. But she's just competitive 😕 🙄

Google searched “is Caitlin Clark a dirty player”. I only see the two videos posted on here. I’ve already stated the move on Shelley was uncalled for and should have been an intentional foul. Give me a break on the shove to that chick where the video started well after the harassment. Should she have done it? Probably not. But it’s not dirty. I expected more from these allegations.

mgbreis answered your beer question in the bolt thread. Sounds like it could happen this year upon regents approval.

Have you been to Haymarket park before. Nice stadium if you haven't. Used to go to a lot of Sunday games there but don't have the time anymore.

Hope you make it there and have a great time

What harassment? Since you are the king of wanting all the facts, what exactly did the Purdue-Fort Wayne player do that constituted harassment?

Do you know for a fact that this player did something outside of the rules?

Using the word “think” instead of “feel” makes nothing more absolute.

In fact, it’s the opposite. How can anyone possibly argue against your feelings? They’re your feelings and you are feeling them.

Thoughts can be civilly discussed. Feelings cannot.

Since you insisted that the shorter video HAD to be omitting some sort of "harassment," here's expanded video of the shoving incident. The Purdue-FW player doesn't even touch Clark. She was pretty clearly assigned to guard Clark face-up on the entire possession - in other words, guard her as if she has the ball, even when she doesn't.

Star players have faced this kind of defense in the past - Clark is not the first, and won't be the last. She might, however, be the first to have so many slobbering fanboys defend her response as justified - including the two idiots on this broadcast, who seem stunned that a foul was called:

Indiana apparently didn't get the memo that guarding Clark full-time in a face-up position constitutes harassment, or is somehow against the rules. They did exactly that tonight and decidedly kicked Iowa's butt. I wonder what Lisa Bluder will squeal about after this game?

Iowa lost again last night, but most importantly, Lisa Bluder made her flight on time.

Thank dog.
If Iowa fans think we were fabricating info about C Clark, they should run over to the Indiana board. Their posts sound very familiar. Some guy said he was sitting courtside at last night's game and had some interesting observations.

Indiana apparently didn't get the memo that guarding Clark full-time in a face-up position constitutes harassment, or is somehow against the rules. They did exactly that tonight and decidedly kicked Iowa's butt. I wonder what Lisa Bluder will squeal about after this game?
we don't pay attention to caitlin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT