ADVERTISEMENT

C Clark

Ok guys I've been complimentary to her for her talent but extremely critical for her attitude.

I guarantee you she's a she. We don't need to go there with that stuff. Show a little class guys
If someone is looking for civility, maybe they shouldn't come to another team's CFB message board and sling turds. This isn't calculus.

i was making an observation about the lowness of some posts directed at caitlin. how else would one categorize posts about testosterone levels in a woman other than blatant misogyny and why would any husker defend that kind of nonsense?

images
Is the blatant misogyny in the room with us now?

Anyway misogyny is not defined as criticizing one woman. #Fail

Reactions: Streamer15
All things considered - his record has held forever. At the end of the day - he will still be the men’s record holder and Clark will be the female record holder.

Congrats to Clark for being the collegiate women’s record holder - it’s a big deal and she’s a great talent. She does flop and take cheap shots … but ultimately she brings a lot of attention to the women’s game and that is a good thing regardless of how much she flops and cheap shots people.
Cheap shot(s)? I agree the back check to Shelley was uncalled for but I honestly don’t recall anything else resembling a “cheap shot”.

Cheap shot(s)? I agree the back check to Shelley was uncalled for but I honestly don’t recall anything else resembling a “cheap shot”.
This is one of the Iowa posters I respect. He comes here for a perspective that's from another program. Hell, I don't care if he points out something about NU sports that he disagrees with, as long as he can tie some logic to it. I may not agree with his logic but if he's trying to be balanced I'm fine with a little friendly back and forth. It's the rabid trolls I don't like, just like I don't like NU fans trolling on the Iowa board.

This is a thread about some whiner girl from Iowa that may or may not have a penis on a Husker message board.

Is there any way to ban a thread so I don't have to see it in the ****ing list anymore?

You guys have rambled on for 5 pages already.
Your tears are keyboard lube so people can post more and faster. Save them for us.

I feel like I would have seen these as her status is becoming so big that haters are trying everything to discredit her. Please post them here if you come across them again.
And her status is so big that slobbering fanboys will go to any length to explain away anything she does on the court. Like when this Purdue-Fort Wayne player had the nerve to guard her too closely:

I feel like I would have seen these as her status is becoming so big that haters are trying everything to discredit her. Please post them here if you come across them again.
How many off them will you acknowledge if they are posted AGAIN. Already been several on here

Reactions: Streamer15
And her status is so big that slobbering fanboys will go to any length to explain away anything she does on the court. Like when this Purdue-Fort Wayne player had the nerve to guard her too closely:

I don't follow any of this because its girls' basketball. I have seen clips of the gal and she is obviously very good.

I saw where Cheryl Swoopes was saying it was not really a record because it took her more than 4 years and the other person holding the record did it on 4. Is that true?

• Wow
Reactions: SWIowahawks
I don't follow any of this because its girls' basketball. I have seen clips of the gal and she is obviously very good.

I saw where Cheryl Swoopes was saying it was not really a record because it took her more than 4 years and the other person holding the record did it on 4. Is that true?
No. Covid year was her freshman year in 20-21. This is her 4th year, so after this year she would still have 1 year left if she chooses to return.

Cheryl squeezed in every lie she could with the character limit she had to work with...she sounded like a bitter stupid bigot.

Everything after the bold is moot

“I feel like” has replaced “I think” in male language, and society has suffered greatly because of it

Use your brain, not your vag. How you feel is neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Cheryl squeezed in every lie she could with the character limit she had to work with...she sounded like a bitter stupid bigot.
she apologized to caitlin. time to move on from the bigot crap. everything in america doesn't have to be reduced to black & white nonsense.

“But I will say what I said to her was I made a mistake in saying it was your fifth year when it is your fourth,” Swoopes continued. “Have nothing but respect for what she has done for the game. And, you know, if she wants to share what her response was and how that conversation went I’ll leave that to her. But it was a really good conversation.” athlon

Last edited:
she apologized to caitlin. time to move on from the bigot crap. everything in america doesn't have to be reduced to black & white nonsense.

“But I will say what I said to her was I made a mistake in saying it was your fifth year when it is your fourth,” Swoopes continued. “Have nothing but respect for what she has done for the game. And, you know, if she wants to share what her response was and how that conversation went I’ll leave that to her. But it was a really good conversation.” athlon

You are free to feel otherwise...she sounded like a bigot to me....and don't lecture me, her statement contained to much B.S. for me to think otherwise...the eligibility was one of several things she screwed up and she sounded like a beeyatch to me.

Many people apologize when they catch heat for saying things that are false or unpopular. It doesn't mean it was sincere or change what they think. I have no idea what she is like, but it wasn't a good look.

Many people apologize when they catch heat for saying things that are false or unpopular. It doesn't mean it was sincere or change what they think. I have no idea what she is like, but it wasn't a good look.
i agree, it was not a good look. she was wrong on so many levels. that does not mean she did it out of blatant bigotry. and apologies are meant to be accepted as caitlin evidently did privately.

i agree, it was not a good look. she was wrong on so many levels. that does not mean she did it out of blatant bigotry. and apologies are meant to be accepted as caitlin evidently did privately.
She (CC) accepted it privately, but Swoops came out publicly to let everyone know she apologized. My assumption is that there was some sort of motivation for her to do so.

Reactions: huskerfan66
She (CC) accepted it privately, but Swoops came out publicly to let everyone know she apologized. My assumption is that there was some sort of motivation for her to do so.
perhaps she was apologizing to you, me, and everyone else offended by her earlier ignorance?

you know mike and larry were not nice on the court either.

‘I disagreed with him one time,’ Kerr said with a chuckle. ‘... he punched me in the face.’

That disagreement happened during a scrimmage at training camp when Kerr took offense to something Jordan said, and he didn’t refrain from expressing his true feelings. br

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT