ADVERTISEMENT

C Clark

i was making an observation about the lowness of some posts directed at caitlin. how else would one categorize posts about testosterone levels in a woman other than blatant misogyny and why would any husker defend that kind of nonsense?

images
I was simply offering up a potential reason why someone would knock a woman to the ground. Defending violence against a woman seems like misogyny to me. Perhaps you can take some time over the weekend to seek counseling and a keyboard with a shift key?

I was simply offering up a potential reason why someone would knock a woman to the ground. Defending violence against a woman seems like misogyny to me. Perhaps you can take some time over the weekend to seek counseling and a keyboard with a shift key?
200w.gif

Anyone coming to a message board looking for nothing but reasonable, well thought out, mature posts is not too bright.

CC is a great shooter and overall player with the 28.5 inch ladies ball. Fact.

Her behavior on the court is up for debate and on the Nebraska board, most of the support is going to side with dirty, poor loser, poor winner, etc…. as another poster stated, it’s mostly done to trigger the iowa turds that frequent this board.

y'all are either misogynistic or rivaled-up-blind. caitlin is a generational player. competitive. big personality. you've had plenty of them playing for dr. tom.
So far you've not rebutted the video of Clark deliberately chucking a shoulder into the NU player. Don't get me wrong, it's a big girl sport and things like that happen, but the convo was dealing with the no-call on Clark. You decided to start with the generalization of NU fans, so you deserve what you get.

y'all are either misogynistic or rivaled-up-blind. caitlin is a generational player. competitive. big personality. you've had plenty of them playing for dr. tom.
Why paint with such a broad brush? Is every Nebraska fan posting about CC misogynistic? Would love to see what misogynistic posts I shared in this thread.

TIA.

So far you've not rebutted the video of Clark deliberately chucking a shoulder into the NU player. Don't get me wrong, it's a big girl sport and things like that happen, but the convo was dealing with the no-call on Clark. You decided to start with the generalization of NU fans, so you deserve what you get.
that's a false narrative. i brought disfavor to misogynistic posts like the one about her testosterone levels. stop with the faux history and demeaning a generational talent just because she wears black and gold.

Remind us why are you here again ?
grew up in sioux city. went to bishop heelan. we sent some great players to N. mike grace was on my team. much of the family matriculated at lincoln. even the dentist. covered nebraska while a youngster marketing in ag. loved folks up there. ted tietjen being one. met bob devaney. had him as a dinner speaker. then there's the k-state tie. lots of reasons.

[IMG alt="BrewHawk"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/iowa/data/avatars/m/5/5794.jpg?1680121101[/IMG]

BrewHawk

HR Heisman​

I think it was Dan Patrick that brought up at I think a 25ppg pace with 3 BigTen tourney games and 3 March Madness tourney games Clark could past Maravich for the All-Time record.
Of course, Pistol Pete set his record in three years (and without a three point line). Unreal.

It has been reported that former LSU coach Dale Brown charted every shot Maravich scored and concluded that, if his shots from three-point range had been counted as three points, Maravich's average would have totaled 57 points per game and 12 three-pointers per game (instead of the 44 per game he actually averaged).

grew up in sioux city. went to bishop heelan. we sent some great players to N. mike grace was on my team. much of the family matriculated at lincoln. even the dentist. covered nebraska while a youngster marketing in ag. loved folks up there. ted tietjen being one. met bob devaney. had him as a dinner speaker. then there's the k-state tie. lots of reasons.
What’s the Kstate tie?

[IMG alt="BrewHawk"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/iowa/data/avatars/m/5/5794.jpg?1680121101[/IMG]

BrewHawk

HR Heisman​

Of course, Pistol Pete set his record in three years (and without a three point line). Unreal.

It has been reported that former LSU coach Dale Brown charted every shot Maravich scored and concluded that, if his shots from three-point range had been counted as three points, Maravich's average would have totaled 57 points per game and 12 three-pointers per game (instead of the 44 per game he actually averaged).
Thanks for bringing it up..You left out a few other things.
1) Pistol Pete had only 3 years of eligibility.
2) Pete played with no shot clock, pretty big factor
3) Women’s basketball is smaller than what the men play with..

This has been brought up before and it’s idiotic to compare the two..

This has been brought up before and idiotic to compare the two..

3)
we can appreciate both without comparison. i find myself watching more b12 wbb when k-state is not playing on the men's side. the game is more in keeping with game i grew up watching when knight's teams went undefeated in 1975 and 1976. much more fluid. less bump and grind. less drama from the sidelines as well, sans lsu. the women seem to be better shooters overall. there's no male caitlin clark, no one even close. the game is also more up-tempo, way less defensive.

This has been brought up before and idiotic to compare the two..

3)
All things considered - his record has held forever. At the end of the day - he will still be the men’s record holder and Clark will be the female record holder.

Congrats to Clark for being the collegiate women’s record holder - it’s a big deal and she’s a great talent. She does flop and take cheap shots … but ultimately she brings a lot of attention to the women’s game and that is a good thing regardless of how much she flops and cheap shots people.

Reactions: BHoppy and AVeritas
we can appreciate both without comparison. i find myself watching more b12 wbb when k-state is not playing on the men's side. the game is more in keeping with game i grew up watching when knight's teams went undefeated in 1975 and 1976. much more fluid. less bump and grind. less drama from the sidelines as well, sans lsu. the women seem to be better shooters overall. there's no male caitlin clark, no one even close. the game is also more up-tempo, way less defensive.
What, there is no Male like Caitlin Clark?

Ever heard of Stephen Curry.😜🔫

Reactions: V-Doub
Big Byron Ted tietjen???

that's a false narrative. i brought disfavor to misogynistic posts like the one about her testosterone levels. stop with the faux history and demeaning a generational talent just because she wears black and gold.
Brought disfavor? That's exactly what a misogynist would say.

well, there was a time when the two of us were brotherly close as he was building that business from grant.
I'm relation through his mom's side. Yeah he was bold and took a shot and it worked for him well there. The Byron location never worked to well. They did business but too much competition back here as opposed to grant

Again, no rebuttal about the no-call (which is only of mild interest but one of the points raised). Really, your sorry attempt at virtue signaling on this board is tiresome..

Again, no rebuttal about the no-call (which is only of mild interest but one of the points raised). Really, your sorry attempt at virtue signaling on this board is tiresome..
i'm was not arguing the no-call but rather the obvious misogamy.

I'm not saying I believe you, but even if I did this is a sports board populated mostly by males. We call each other names that are a hell of a lot worse than a reference to testosterone but no one goes into pearl-clutching mode.

Last edited:
Misogamy? I think a lot of us are married here. But back on point... A misogynist, like yourself, who thinks the female player knocked to the ground had it coming, has no place in this modern world. People like you are the reason my daughters are in martial arts. And if one day I find that my son spends hours a day on a rival CFB board virtue signaling, we will have to check him for low testosterone.

Noone on this board would deny that we’ve had players who were talented, but were less than stellar off the court. As Mike Leach use to say if you had a team of 120 choir boys, there would still be a few that would get in trouble.

You’ve got plenty of evidence CC is a great player, but a cheap shot artist. Try owning it.

This is a thread about some whiner girl from Iowa that may or may not have a penis on a Husker message board.

Is there any way to ban a thread so I don't have to see it in the ****ing list anymore?

You guys have rambled on for 5 pages already.

Last edited:

BrewHawk

HR Heisman​

His teams also stunk

This is a thread about some whiner girl from Iowa that may or may not have a penis on a Husker message board.

Is there any way to ban a thread so I don't have to see it in the ****ing list anymore?

You guys have rambled on for 5 pages already.
Beyond vile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT