ADVERTISEMENT

Bubak looking at ASU

Double yawn. Tired of this drama from kids that weren't raised to know that their word is their bond.

My motto about this is... If you can't trust the word of a dirt burglar preacher, don't trust a high school kid till he's on the sideline in uniform for your first game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Better surgeons for sure. Though judging by middle school orientation of my son last night, South Lincoln is slowly but surely catching up.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Better surgeons for sure. Though judging by middle school orientation of my son last night, South Lincoln is slowly but surely catching up.
The old "Mommy Make-Over" a brilliant idea by those doctors!

Yea, which brings me to my next point...... Ladies, I got no problem with fake headlights if you want them (the more the merrier). But the whole look that says "isn't it cool how my lips don't move when I talk?" Is not attractive. Lots of yoga pants from mommies there, and not much left to the imagination. Camels are a neat animal. I would think some of the mommies may try and leave a little to the imagination at a middle school event, since yoga pants have to be covered in front and back per the schools dress code for the kids. I am not saying it was even close to a majority of women like that, but an alarming amount none the less.

Yea, which brings me to my next point...... Ladies, I got no problem with fake headlights if you want them (the more the merrier). But the whole look that says "isn't it cool how my lips don't move when I talk?" Is not attractive. Lots of yoga pants from mommies there, and not much left to the imagination. Camels are a neat animal. I would think some of the mommies may try and leave a little to the imagination at a middle school event, since yoga pants have to be covered in front and back per the schools dress code for the kids. I am not saying it was even close to a majority of women like that, but an alarming amount none the less.
Agree. I very much appreciate a woman that takes care of herself, even if she has a little work done, but a little modesty goes a long way. Look good, but keep it classy.

Holy cow, a kid looking around in April. 5 alarm fire right here.

But seriously, the staff will continue to recruit TEs and if it gets to it, they'll tell him he's in or out right now.

Something doesn't add up. He says he's 50/50 between Nebraska and ASU, yet he says he is helping recruit for Nebraska? Sounds to me like somebody who's looking for some attention.

I don't get the whole fake boob thing. I like my bongos with a little mileage on 'em. I like being able to get in there and smoosh them, hump them, Stretch Armstrong, just bibbety-bap them all around.

Do you get the car a new paint job and leave it in the garage?

I agree some of the work confuses me, but I am most likely not the audience they are looking to impress.

Originally posted by Hoosker Du:

I don't get the whole fake boob thing. I like my bongos with a little mileage on 'em. I like being able to get in there and smoosh them, hump them, Stretch Armstrong, just bibbety-bap them all around.
I prefer the natural look as well. But if a girl brings in some JUCO transfers, I am ok with that as well.

No boob is "fake". If they exist, they are real. The raw material is pretty much meaningless.

Pics or didn't happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT