ADVERTISEMENT

Tommi Hill

I mean he was a huge recruit out of HS. It makes sense.
When he first came to Lincoln, I remember Fisher gushing over his athleticism. Saw him as an NFL guy. Things didn't work for him at first at all, he was benched and then moved over to offense. The next staff was able to sort things out with Tommi and he's gangbusters now.

Odd that someone could still be considered "raw" as a college player entering their 4th year of college. Didn't he play at ASU for a season, too?

Odd that someone could still be considered "raw" as a college player entering their 4th year of college. Didn't he play at ASU for a season, too?
Consider the programs he’s been a part of

Herm’s lameduck devils and mickeys misfits

Wasn’t until October of last year when he finally had a permanent side of the ball, much less role

Consider the programs he’s been a part of

Herm’s lameduck devils and mickeys misfits

Wasn’t until October of last year when he finally had a permanent side of the ball, much less role
I get it, but dude has played in like 30 college games, seems odd to still be raw at this point in one's college career.

I get it, but dude has played in like 30 college games, seems odd to still be raw at this point in one's college career.
I don't think he's raw, he just has a goofy demeanor sometimes, and leads to some awkward moments on the field. He's been solid though for the most part.

NU's highest graded returner per PFF.

The way punters kick now with that low rugby style a punt return has become rare. Best think a returner can do is catch it before it bounces farther down field.

The way punters kick now with that low rugby style a punt return has become rare. Best think a returner can do is catch it before it bounces farther down field.
Returning player, although Tommi has chops as a returner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT