ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on the season!

I have not been this excited and hopeful for the start of a new season since 2010. Keep Raiola healthy and my gut says this is going to be a lot of fun this year.

I am not drinking any koolaid. Lots of questions still hanging. But the potential is definitely there for a break out season.
and parlay it into fun years to come

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I have not been this excited and hopeful for the start of a new season since 2010. Keep Raiola healthy and my gut says this is going to be a lot of fun this year.

I am not drinking any koolaid. Lots of questions still hanging. But the potential is definitely there for a break out season.
Lot of great things going on with the program. But I'm also thrilled we don't open up against a conference opponent for the first time since 2019. Can't wait!

I am aggressively tamping down any feelings of excitement and hope. Trying to keep anticipation at bay for another few weeks. The Royals are helping immensely by staying competitive into August. BTW, Bobby Witt Jr. would be one of the biggest celebrity athletes in the country if MLB didn't have a media strategy modeled on North Korea.

today-show-newscast.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT