ADVERTISEMENT

Bret Bielema is 7-4 coming out of a bye week

thall_

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 25, 2022
better than I expected, but my hope is rising as time goes on.

if we make another leap like we did during the last bye week, there's a good chance we steal this win. There isn't a single player on that Illinois roster that is used to success, so its possible they'll come in sleepy expecting to cruise.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Not sure why you think that’s better than expected. He has a winning record in 10 out of 13 seasons as a head coach in the BIG and SEC. We are underdogs for a reasons and it would be a nice win.

Not sure why you think that’s better than expected. He has a winning record in 10 out of 13 seasons as a head coach in the BIG and SEC. We are underdogs for a reasons and it would be a nice win.
Because as I went through the years, he was 2-4 at one point, but ended up doing better towards the end of his Wisconsin tenure as well as at Arkansas

better than I expected, but my hope is rising as time goes on.

if we make another leap like we did during the last bye week, there's a good chance we steal this win. There isn't a single player on that Illinois roster that is used to success, so its possible they'll come in sleepy expecting to cruise.
Since there “isn’t a single player on that [Nebraska] roster that is used to success”, it should be a wash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT