ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Edwards calling NU

BigRedballz

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2003
Lincoln
to upset Wisconsin on BTN. Thinks TL will not revert to throwing all the interceptions. I personally think he throws at least 1 but hopefully its something we can overcome.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Damn straightbwe can overcome one INT!

Two or more though... and we will have a hell of a hard time winning.

Maybe the D can get a couple turnovers to give our offense a short field.

I would be ok with a low scoring game where Lee was a game manager and the D kept them off the scoreboard for the most part. Turnovers will be the key.

They have a very stout D. I think our D can handle it but we better come loaded for bear.

They have a very stout D. I think our D can handle it but we better come loaded for bear.
Heck, if we can win the turnover battle and cut down on penalties, we've got a real shot. Wisconsin is good defensively, but with the tight end and tackle banged up, their offense doesn't scare me. QB is below average and other skill positions are average.

The big thing will be protecting Tanner Lee and figuring out a way to rush for positive yardage consistently. No negative plays on 1st down. No third and longs.

Two things:
1) if the offensive line can open some running lanes and give TL a reasonable amount of time the chance of turnovers goes down considerably but TL still has a habit of taking bad chances when he should throw it away. This is on DL. He has to break that tendency even if it means benching TL which I don’t believe he has the guts to do.

2) our defense has looked good against really poor offenses. It is going to be completely different tonight and could look more like the first half of the Oregon game before Oregon got “we’re to far ahead to get beat syndrome.” Only hope is the Grant Wistrom shames them them into a refuse to lose mindset. The coaches don’t know how to get that out of the players.

Badgers 48 Huskers 10

If the score ends up in this range does Diaco wind up intern head coach for the rest of the season? I think he would be better the Riley and it might be a come to Jesus moment for DL to get the QB’s head out of his *** and to run the ball. Cav might just be relieved along with Riley.

Reactions: saluno22
TL still has a habit of taking bad chances when he should throw it away.
A million times this. He doesn't need to be a dual-threat, but he needs to have enough scrambling ability to get out of the pocket to safely throw the ball away.

No way tha Badgers hang 40 plus on us and we only manage 10 points. Come on dude, Badgers are NOT the Buckeyes or any of those high powered offenses in the top 10 like your playing this tune to. Like one poster said, there offense is NOT scary in anyways. You load the box and stop the run and make them pass. This game will be low scoring game like it has the past 2 years, these guys did NOT just suddenly load up on a ton of 5 star players at skill positions or anywhere one offense. So the 48-10 score, not happening. Badgers could win but it will be like a 24-10 or 28-7 type game.

I’m going with Huskers here, we play great and our BEST at night home games. Always have and always will. This will be a big time, prime time game and our Huskers will be more then dialed in. Plus side for us, Kula and Chris Jones are back. Kula should jump right back to where he was, let’s hope Jones shakes that rust fast because those 2 guys will make our DBs look light years better then they have.

Badgers 17 Huskers 20.

Lmfao@ the 48-10 thinking like Badgers are suddenly offensive juggernauts. Defense great but offense very very mild and low scoring against good teams.

How bout a little trickery tonight? Have we ever seen a fake from this staff? Some imagination could really light a fire

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT