ADVERTISEMENT

Big names for FNL 6-24...

Clv_xFeUoAAE7VU.jpg

Ryan Peters ‏@ryapeters 23m23 minutes ago

@NoFootball4Me @tyjonlindsey people standing in line waiting to see you gentlemen this evening; no place like itpic.twitter.com/ZiOIJd1OWi
ClwB9neUgAAH5ca.jpg
Todd McShane ‏@TheToddMcShane 5h5 hours ago

What's behind the door? 2x
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
3x
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
#Calibraska
1f334.png
2600.png
1f33d.png
#ItsAMovement
1f60f.png
#GBR
1f534.png
1f33d.png
26aa.png
pic.twitter.com/XgyCsYn2JM

Clu-6csUYAAiwn6.jpg

Reactions: TurboHerbie
HBK a question on some linemen.

DL #99 I believe. Seemed to be pretty dominant in 1 on 1's.

OL #'s 70, 71, 72, 77, 78? Good size and pretty decent feet. #77 looked very good in 1 on 1's but not very tall.

Thanks. Was a great camp to watch.

Last edited:
HBK a question on some linemen.

DL #99 I believe. Seemed to be pretty dominant in 1 on 1's.

OL #'s 71, 72, 77, 78? Good size and pretty decent feet. #77 looked very good in 1 on 1's but not very tall.

Thanks. Was a great camp to watch.

I believe #77 is Arnold from Gretna. I wasn't there. But his high school number is 77 and he isn't really tall.

#77 was extremely physical. Has he received an offer?

Not yet. He has camped really well. His issues are: 1. Nebraska has recruited interior linemen very well over the last several years and really need OTs more than anything. 2. He is short. Above 6', but not by much.

I think he will be a late offer, but that is my biased opinion of a Gretna kid.

Thanks Gretna. Watched the video and 77 was Arnold. While I thought he was the best OL there he was short. All other kids I mentioned had to be in 6'5+ range.

I’ve coached over 40 years and I’ve never seen anything quite like tonight,” he said. “That’s what I told the kids: Only in Nebraska will you see stuff like that. That was fun. Really, really appreciate the fans. I’ve just come to realize — over the last six months, probably, more than ever — how much we are really all in this together. They join in and help and I think that’s real. I’m not being dramatic. I know it.”

I think it's highly unlikely we get all of them...but if we can get two or three of: Lewis, Tyjon, Bookie, Darnay, Rayme Johnson, and Calvin..that's one heck of a haul.

This staff gets it 5000 %. Anyone who disagrees is a dumbass.
I don't think anyone has disagreed with stAff effort. Please stop trying to pick a fight on a positive thread.

I think it was a great idea to create this atmosphere for a camp wish I coulda been there.

I don't think anyone has disagreed with stAff effort. Please stop trying to pick a fight on a positive thread.

I think it was a great idea to create this atmosphere for a camp wish I coulda been there.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. But I'm not just talking about effort. Much, much more than that. Hard work, creativity, social networking, use of the fan base, etc. It's a total package. They are embracing and marketing the things that make Nebrasak unique relative to other places and it's working. Think about what happened last night. Loads of talent from all over the country came on their own dime see Nebraska. The top commit to Missouri showed up unannounced to check out Nebraska. 3K people showed up to watch a camp. This is incredible shit here. Incredible. I've never seen anything like it.

I’ve coached over 40 years and I’ve never seen anything quite like tonight,” he said. “That’s what I told the kids: Only in Nebraska will you see stuff like that. That was fun. Really, really appreciate the fans. I’ve just come to realize — over the last six months, probably, more than ever — how much we are really all in this together. They join in and help and I think that’s real. I’m not being dramatic. I know it.”
ClwR7ppVYAADBab.jpg:large
Mike introduces the recruits to the BEST O line coach in CFB history!!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
It would be an understatement to call it a good camp. Nice job recruits, coaches, current players, and fans that could make it.

In one of the videos the discussion turns to physical testing of the incoming class. Lamar Jackson scored high. Should I be surprised that a top 100 player scored the highest. It would be great to land some of these current blue chippers.

I can't really compare him to anyone, he's so unique. I think this weekend solidified us as a leader, but 2018 is a ways away. Great job Big Red Nation.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. But I'm not just talking about effort. Much, much more than that. Hard work, creativity, social networking, use of the fan base, etc. It's a total package. They are embracing and marketing the things that make Nebrasak unique relative to other places and it's working. Think about what happened last night. Loads of talent from all over the country came on their own dime see Nebraska. The top commit to Missouri showed up unannounced to check out Nebraska. 3K people showed up to watch a camp. This is incredible shit here. Incredible. I've never seen anything like it.
Yes but your post was trying to call people out as idiots. Don't play dumb, you were trolling and you know it. Nobody is saying this isn't good work by the staff so don't put words into people's mouths.
Carry on.

Yes but your post was trying to call people out as idiots. Don't play dumb, you were trolling and you know it. Nobody is saying this isn't good work by the staff so don't put words into people's mouths.
Carry on.
Try taking the stick out of your butt and reread his post.

Too bad some assume the worst.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Carry on.
Yes there are. Go over to hph and take a peek at the mouth breathers making fun of it, and hoping the program fails. Pathetic

Try taking the stick out of your butt and reread his post.

Too bad some assume the worst.[
Yes there are. Go over to hph and take a peek at the mouth breathers making fun of it, and hoping the program fails. Pathetic
I don't visit that board so I'll take your word for it. They are dumb for making fun of this. I don't see anyone here doing that. My point stems from the fact that if anyone ever criticizes rileys coaching at any point they are automatically dubbed haters or bo fans or its assumed they want Riley to fail or its assumed they want a new coach and hate everything Riley does. That's where archies "anyone who doesn't think so is a dumbass" came from in an attempt to make detractors look bad. His post didn't need that as no one is saying that here.
But it's fine. Great night and let's hope we get some commits from it...hard to imagine we didn't move up in kids minds.

I don't visit that board so I'll take your word for it. They are dumb for making fun of this. I don't see anyone here doing that. My point stems from the fact that if anyone ever criticizes rileys coaching at any point they are automatically dubbed haters or bo fans or its assumed they want Riley to fail or its assumed they want a new coach and hate everything Riley does. That's where archies "anyone who doesn't think so is a dumbass" came from in an attempt to make detractors look bad. His post didn't need that as no one is saying that here.
But it's fine. Great night and let's hope we get some commits from it...hard to imagine we didn't move up in kids minds.
Bo wasn't brought up until you brought you brought him up. Being a Riley hater wasn't brought up until you brought it up (nit saying you're a Riley hater).

I see what you're saying but I think you misinterpreted @Archie Graham meaning in his post. You thought he was calling out Bo lovers and Riley haters. I didn't read it that way.

Maybe I'm wrong but maybe @Archie Graham can clarify if he was calling people out or not

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT