ADVERTISEMENT

Big names for FNL 6-24...

McQuitty will be there apparently. Lewis, Lindsey, KJJ, and McQuitty all at the same camp? Good lord, help the DB's at the camp. I'm not very educated on who goes to what camps, but I would guess that might be best collection of WR talent at any team camp this year....

Reactions: timnsun and HuskerO
Landing Lewis and Lindsey would probably be unfair at this point. I just can't see it, but damn that would make for a HELL of a recieving core.

Trevor Trout DT from Missouri. Joesph Lewis, Tyjon Lindsay, Also saw a tweet that Key was coming back too. Add to this list if I forgot others.
DG5ezvLk_bigger.jpg
Robert Porcher IV@Rporcher4

Nebraska this weekend
1f4aa-1f3fe.png
#GBR
1f534.png
1f33d.png

2:13 PM - 20 Jun 2016

Reactions: Nate004
Trevor Trout DT from Missouri. Joesph Lewis, Tyjon Lindsay, Also saw a tweet that Key was coming back too. Add to this list if I forgot others.
Anthony Payne 6'2" 250 lb 2017 DE out of Missouri.
Anthony Payne
2015 1st Team All-State, 1st Team All-District, 1st Team All-Conf.

DE/LB, 6'2, 252lbs, Bench 405 lbs, Squat 635 lbs, 40 -4.81, Vertical Jump 38"

He is coming with Jaevon McQuitty to FNL this weekend.

Following recruiting hasn't been this fun since that Bill Callahan year. This year trumps that one even.

Sounds like Jamari Peacock will be in town. 3* RB out of FL with offers from The U, FL, FSU, MSU and NU. 5'11" and 245lbs.

Anthony Payne 6'2" 250 lb 2017 DE out of Missouri.
Anthony Payne
2015 1st Team All-State, 1st Team All-District, 1st Team All-Conf.

DE/LB, 6'2, 252lbs, Bench 405 lbs, Squat 635 lbs, 40 -4.81, Vertical Jump 38"

He is coming with Jaevon McQuitty to FNL this weekend.
Payne was at one of our satellite camps today...interesting prospect...apparently performed well but looked pretty maxed out on his frame...almost like a kid who spends too much time at the gym (is what hear)

Last edited:
Following recruiting hasn't been this fun since that Bill Callahan year. This year trumps that one even.
Updated:

QB Tristan Gebbia
nsmilie.GIF

WR Keyshawn Johnson
nsmilie.GIF

WR Jaevon McQuitty
nsmilie.GIF

WR Tyjon Lindsey
WR Joseph Lewis
DE Robert Porcher IV
DE/LB Anthony Payne
TE Reese Legato
DT Trevor Trout (2018) RB Jamari Peacock

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerO and MU4NU
Will be the end of the quiet period after this FNL? Would be nice to get a commit before the next dead period.

I see that Lindsey has multiple recent CB projections for Ohio State...any rumors on him trending to them??

I see that Lindsey has multiple recent CB projections for Ohio State...any rumors on him trending to them??

As I understand it, he was a big Ohio State lean before the Nebraska Spring game. After that he became very enamored with Coach Williams and Nebraska. Since then Nebraska and Ohio State have been pretty close, which has caused their WR coach to lose his mind on twitter a couple times ;) However, Lindsey's best friend, a 5-star QB, recently committed to OSU, which, I believe, has caused all the CB picks.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerO
Nate Clouse‏@NateClouse 7h7 hours ago

Nate Clouse Retweeted KING.

List of talent visiting the #Huskers this weekend grows by one w/ addition of 2018 #Rivals100 CB Bookie Radley-Hileshttps://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/745829114750377984…

Nate Clouse added,

KING. @Bookie_44
Oh by the way I'm in the 4 this weekend.
26aa.png
1f33d.png

Pretty impressive group of recruits coming this weekend. Here's a pretty complete list of recruits who have said they will be at Nebraska this weekend:
5* WR - Joseph Lewis
5* WR - Tyjon Lindsey
4* WR - Keyshawn Johnson Jr. (Committed to Nebraska)
4* WR Jaevon Mcquitty (Committed to Nebraska)
4* QB - Tristan Gebbia (Commited to Nebraska)
4* RB - Nathan Tilford
4* CB - Ambry Thomas
3* RB/FB - Jamari Peacock
3* TE - Reese Leitao
3* DE - Anthony Payne (No offer from NU yet, just got a Michigan offer a few days ago)
3* DE - Robert Porcher IV
3* S - Jaylen Kelly-Powell
4* DT - Trevor Trout
4* CB - Brendan Radley-Hiles
WR - Cam Coleman
CB - Kenyatta Watson (No NU offer yet, expect one this weekend)

I'll edit and add more if anyone else decides to make the t

Last edited:
My birthdays tomorrow and I promise when I blow the candles out of the birthday cake. One wish will be for a committ baby! Let's get a good kickoff to summer! How many Saturday's left? 10, 11?

Reactions: SOHusker11
Pretty impressive group of recruits coming this weekend. Here's a pretty complete list of recruits who have said they will be at Nebraska this weekend:
5* WR - Joseph Lewis
5* WR - Tyjon Lindsey
4* WR - Keyshawn Johnson Jr. (Committed to Nebraska)
4* WR Jaevon Mcquitty (Committed to Nebraska)
4* QB - Tristan Gebbia (Commited to Nebraska)
4* RB - Nathan Tilford
4* CB - Ambry Thomas
3* RB/FB - Jamari Peacock
3* TE - Reese Leitao
3* DE - Anthony Payne (No offer from NU yet, just got a Michigan offer a few days ago)
3* DE - Robert Porcher IV
3* S - Jaylen Kelly-Powell
4* DT - Trevor Trout
4* CB - Brendan Radley-Hiles
WR - Cam Coleman
CB - Kenyatta Watson (No NU offer yet, expect one this weekend)

I'll edit and add more if anyone else decides to make the t
Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are available for common actions and site navigation.

Search query

1500x500

Kenyatta Watson II
@ballhawk36

Kenyatta Watson II
@ballhawk36
2019 6'1 179 CB Grayson High School. Greatness is the standard! 4.53...40 I'm next.....#True19 http://247sports.com/Player/Kenyatta-Watson-II-89396?ssr=true…

Kenyatta Watson II‏@ballhawk36 4h4 hours ago
With the Big Bro @BarrySwavey #GBR
1f33d.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/EVbjYd5qR1

Clp9Z-hVAAArurv.jpg

11:25 AM - 23 Jun 2016
20 retweets 100 likes

Last edited:
I'm thinking we flip Nathan Tilford this weekend. Sure he's committed to Zona, but it's a little strange to take a unofficial on your own dime to another school. It would be nice to land him and have the Runningback locked in already for this class.

Wish I could make it down tonight. I want to see the Peacock kid in person. He is a freak of an athlete. One look at how our staff actually uses the backs with his skill-set (basically gets them an NFL ticket) and he should be very tempted.

ADVERTISEMENT